Coles Online Job Application Process
Coles stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Coles that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Coles through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Coles to your location will be explained below.
Coles Supermarkets is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,400 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
As one of Australia’s largest retailers, Coles forms an important part of all the communities that it serves and takes this responsibility seriously, having already invested over $1billion in stores to ensure that customers and communities receive extraordinary service and premium quality products.
Apply Online Coles Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Coles waits for your applications. Coles does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
What’s special about being a Baker at Coles? Well, we understand baking isn’t just your trade – it’s your passion too. That’s why we encourage you to step out from behind the counter and share your love of your craft with our customers. With your knowledge, advice and extraordinary customer service, you’ll be the special ingredient that makes the Coles bakery shopping experience irresistible.
Of course, you’ll also use your practical skills to make sure the highest quality baked goods are ready just when our customers need them.
What you’ll need:
- Trade school certificate or diploma
- Extensive experience in a fast paced bakery environment
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of food safety and hygiene
- Willingness to support other team members in learning your craft
- Ability to deliver great quality and inspirational customer service
- A real passion for quality and consistency
Why make the move?
- Immediate start available
- Flexible roster for work life balance
- Recognition and rewards for achievements
- Ongoing training, development & access to retail career opportunities
- Access to a range of discounts exclusive team member discounts such as;
- 5% discount at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Express
- Access to group discounts on electricity, travel and more
- Discount on purchases at some Wesfarmers group businesses
As a Team Member, you’ll play an important role in making the Coles experience more rewarding for customers and the local community.
You’ll have flexibility to work across our store trading days, including evenings and weekends, and be fit enough to handle some heavy lifting.
Customer Service Representative
Experience tells a story but the right attitude speaks louder still. Join us and share your good natured personality. Share your knowledge and sense of fun. Show your passion is infectious and your efforts will be rewarded.
The focus of the Customer Service Representative role is to provide accurate and timely customer service while ensuring you maintain high standards of store presentation and stock management. You will need to have fantastic customer service skills and previous experience in a retail environment will be highly regarded.
It is essential that you are available to work across Store Trading hours, including from 5am-10pm throughout the week and weekends. This role will also require you to undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, therefore you must be physically capable of undertaking heavy lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time.
Our doors are open to unlimited career progression throughout the Coles group, training and development, great discounts and flexible rosters. Maybe it’s time you considered a job in retail with one of Australia’s largest organisations.
Be part of the transformation, start a conversation with Coles Express.
As a Personal Shopper, you’ll select and pack top quality products for our Coles Online customers. This is a fast growing business and a great opportunity to really wow our customers with your keen eye for detail and accuracy.
As well as delivering a great outcome for our customers , you’ll have flexibility to work a variety of shifts across our store trading hours and be able to handle some heavy lifting.
- care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- delight our customers with an incredible shopping experience
- support and work alongside the Store Manager with all operations of the business
- be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department. You will take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members.
- work within your local community, combining your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career
- take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members
- take a team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- lead, coach and develop a large team
- nurture a culture of support, customer focus, career progression and community involvement
- care passionately about maintaining a safe environment for our team and customers
- ensure that key commercial targets are met and exceeded
- keep things simple and inspire customers by ensuring Coles’ visual merchandising, food safety, compliance and auditing standards are met
Coles Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Coles. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Coles to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Coles Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job