Zomato Online Job Application Process
Zomato stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Zomato that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Zomato through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Zomato to your location will be explained below.
At Zomato, we’re working on solving the challenges that take us a step closer to our mission every day – to ensure nobody has a bad meal.
Whether it’s building beautiful products to help millions of people discover great places to eat, or enabling restaurants with the technology to create incredible dining experiences for their customers, there’s plenty to sink your teeth into.
Browse through all open positions at Zomato, and pick the challenge that excites you most.
Apply Online Zomato Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Zomato waits for your applications. Zomato does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Area Sales Manager
Zomato is a full stack food tech platform focused on restaurant search, discovery and transactions. Across most of our focus countries, we’re the go to food app for all our users. In the last few years Zomato has also steadily built its transaction business on the back of a strong search and discovery business.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a key role in managing a team of 4-7 people and helping them to acquire/manage the right set of restaurants to use Zomato thereby helping users and merchants derive maximum value from it.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- A team management-intensive role where you are required to do team management and manage/acquire critical client accounts, which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client serving.
- Ensure and maintain the financial health of an area relating to revenue.
- Manage and mentor your team to handle end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting
- Assign targets, allocate leads and track the work of each team member along with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their work
- Maintain area-reports which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of performance
- Allocate targets and calculate incentives for your team
- Setting up different processes for better team functionality
- Ongoing training and development for your team
Here’s what we are looking for:
- In-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces that we are just 1% done
- Manage a sales team of between 1 – 7 Key Account Managers / Business Development Associates
- 5-10 years of intensive sales and people management experience
- Strong sense of initiative and comfortable managing and working along with diverse teams and multiple stakeholders
- Articulate,organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Familiarity with the geography of the Melbourne
- High ethical standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Zomato Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Zomato. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Zomato to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Zomato Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job