Zendesk Online Job Application Process
Zendesk stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Zendesk that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Zendesk through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Zendesk to your location will be explained below.
Zendesk makes better experiences for agents, admins, and customers. As employees, we encourage each other to grow and innovate. As a company, we roll up our sleeves to plant roots in the communities we call home.
Our customer service and engagement platform is powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any business. Even yours.
Apply Online Zendesk Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Zendesk waits for your applications. Zendesk does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST
As a result of our growing operations in the APAC region, we’re now seeking an experienced Software Engineer in Test. You’ll be joining a collaborative, cross-functional team that’s taking a SaaS product from Alpha through to a value generating product we are incredibly proud of.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you’ll work with cutting edge technology at massive scale, continually seeking creative and innovative solutions, often to new problems. Our main focus is to increase confidence and coverage across all our products while ensuring our customer’s experience continues to be enhanced.
What you get to do every day:
- Drive the test effort from planning and organisation to execution and delivery.
- Collaborate with the Team Lead and Product Manager to define requirements, acceptance criteria and what constitutes ‘done’ for any given piece of work.
- Write or contribute to test plans and/or test cases in medium to large sized projects of moderate complexity.
- Advocate and educate product/project teams on test design, automation framework use and implementation.
- Work with those teams to evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
- Use your knowledge of testing and testability to: influence better software design, promote engineering best practice, bug prevention strategies; testability and other quality attributes across products.
- Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI and CD deployment pipeline.
- Perform creative exploratory testing of new features and products.
- Work with Engineers and Ops teams to design and automate the creation of performance and load test environments. Run usage simulations design to uncover product limitations before the customers do.
- Create contract tests with dependent projects.
- Work with project teams to highlight and detail any risks and assumptions identified.
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation.
What you bring to the role:
- Extensive experience as a Software Engineer in Test, QA Engineer, Automation Engineer, Software Developer in Test, Test Engineer etc.
- Experience developing test frameworks with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, Cucumber or similar.
- Experience with automated testing of large scale, distributed web applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, collaborative and agile work environment.
- A love for independent research and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest testing practices and automation trends.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team: where you determine your tasks in coordination with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
- Demonstrated creative, innovative and out of the box thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and or Go is an advantage.
- Experience in executing and conducting Performance / Load test using JMeter or similar.
- A background in testing APIs as well as with Sauce Labs and continuous integration systems or continuous deployment / delivery.
- Experience working on open source projects with an active GitHub repo.
Zendesk Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Zendesk. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Zendesk to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Zendesk Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job