World Vision Online Job Application Process
World Vision stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to World Vision that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to World Vision through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest World Vision to your location will be explained below.
WHO WE ARE
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We are one the world’s largest child focused development organisations, with over 45,000 staff in almost 100 countries, serving 100 million people annually. We work on every level to achieve our goal of child well-being – from international activism to checking in on children face-to-face.
Our people are our greatest asset. Each staff has unique experience and skills – and it’s our job to provide them with the training and opportunities they need to make their greatest contribution to our work worldwide.
According to our latest staff survey, over 80% of staff who responded are excited about the future, ready to put in extra effort, proud to work for World Vision and ready to recommend us to others as a great employer.
We offer a wide range of rewarding career opportunities, from tackling humanitarian emergencies, working in development and advocacy, to performing vital support roles such as finance, IT, marketing and human resources.
If you share our passion, feel a personal calling to get involved and are in sympathy with our Christian ethos, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply Online World Vision Jobs
Having open positions in each department, World Vision waits for your applications. World Vision does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Business Process & Data Visualisation Analyst – LMMS
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Last Mile Mobile Solutions (LMMS) is a suite of innovative digital solutions for digital beneficiary registration/digital identity, distribution planning, reporting and management of both in-kind and cash distributions, and a growing set of solutions providing digital project monitoring, data analysis, and data visualisation. The LMMS programme is operated as a semi-autonomous, self-funded business unit within WVI’s Disaster Management Team. This role will help create new markets for LMMS by visually delighting LMMS users with their data through making connections they do not see and creating dynamic information management tools and processes, while also making linkages between frontline
projects and World Vision donors and supporters globally.
Reimagine LMMS data visualisation – moving from static to dynamic:
- Lead engagements with users deeply understanding business processes and requirements.
- Facilitate the users’ vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Maintain a deep understanding of all the data within the different LMMS solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure data to be used is of good quality – consistent, accurate and clean – if not, make recommendations on improving the quality of data being collected.
- Where data required does not exist within LMMS make recommendations on a practical approach to collect/source the data.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Create simple user guides and conducting online training for key staff.
Technical support for dynamic reporting and visualisation:
- Support the WVI and external agencies in utilizing LMMS dynamic reporting and visualisation solution
- Support field based technical specialists in overseeing reporting and visualization solution configuration, troubleshooting where necessary.
- Ensures correct functioning of LMMS dynamic reporting and visualisation solution. Troubleshoots technical problems as they arise.
- On call for troubleshooting and technical support pertaining to software related issues and/or incomplete user knowledge on system usage.
- Report technical failures, help to replicate problems, and lead field installations with system upgrades/new releases.
Lead the marketing relationship:
- Translate field realities into language marketers understand and vice versa.
- Coordinate internal resources (LMMS, GC Marketing, SO marketing teams) for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders especially regarding scope and feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Training and Capacity Building:
- Identify appropriate training methodologies and assist in delivery of such training to WV staff and external clients on the LMMS. (Includes working with Product Operations Manager to create curriculum and working toward certification processes).
- Develop and maintain content for the client support portal – videos, process documentation, assessment modules, and document best practices (how to do good data analysis and visualisation, etc.)
- Leads capacity development with field end users of the system and client’s technical appointed staff to ensure adequate coverage as LMMS deployments scale in field operations.
- Leads regular technical and end user training events online when new software releases are made available.
- Hold regular meetings with deployment teams to follow up on the status of the deployments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Masters degree in user design, data analysis, date visualisation, information technology or computer science, supplemented with an MBA is highly preferred.
- Over 5 years’ experience of a mixture of software exposure, data analysis, date visualisation experience, and humanitarian/development design, monitoring, and/or accountability.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD) and/or Human Centred Design (HCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Knowledge of data protection, privacy and security issues
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Insatiable curiosity and brilliant listener.
- Warm, friendly demeanour.
- Working knowledge of humanitarian DME processes and LMMS portfolio of solutions is preferred.
- Working knowledge of World Vision (preferred, but not a requirement).
- Humanitarian field experience with substantial exposure (10+ years) to aid agencies’ beneficiary, commodity, cash and aid assistance business processes under chronic and rapid emergency contexts. Must have field emergency deployment experience.
- Substantial experience (5+ years) in capacity building pertaining to software systems and in provision of technical support to software system users.
- Must have experience that indicates strong client-service focus in capacity development and issue resolution (responsive to requests, professional interactions, troubleshooting).
- Experience in requirements analysis and gathering from humanitarian agencies.
- Familiar with Java based applications and the Java development environment.
- Additional exposure to different databases and their management (such as PostGres).
- Project management certificate preferred.
- Evidence of networking certificates (such as CISCO certifications) preferred.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with Human Centred Design processes.
- Customer service experience with a track record of delighting customers.
- Ability to define problems, review data and draw valid conclusions.
- Significant DME experience in humanitarian, especially fragile, contexts.
- Attention to detail and capable of narrowing down technical issues by working with clients to isolate and confirm issues.
- Ability to influence stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great communicator.
- Focus on quality of processes, methods and products.
- Self-driven learning: Seeks out new architectures, techniques or tools for application development.
- Demonstrates personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Understanding of key challenges for aid agencies in rolling out mobile and other digital platforms in remote areas.
- Ability to deal with abstract and technical issues and to relay technical material to lay users in an intuitive manner.
- Understanding global technical trends and open to working with various partners to provide top-notch solutions to clients.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50 % of the time.
- On call for deployments to emergency operations.
- On call for technical support issues that arise from the field.
World Vision Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for World Vision. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest World Vision to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a World Vision Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job