Woolworth Job Application Process
Woolworth stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Woolworth that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Woolworth through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Woolworth to your location will be explained below.
Woolworths Supermarkets is an Australian supermarket/grocery store chain owned by Woolworths Limited. Founded in 1924, Woolworths along with Coles forms a near-duopoly of Australian supermarkets accounting for about 80% of the Australian market.
Apply Online Woolworth Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Woolworth waits for your applications. Woolworth does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Genuine passion for food & shopping
- Customer first mentality
- Love of teamwork and growing with others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to work and reliable
This exciting role involves you attending a different Woolworths owned site every shift, where you will count the stock at each location. This is done by physically counting each item and then entering it into a handheld PDA. Whilst the day does go fairly quickly, you will be on your feet for most of the day.
This is a casual role (meaning that hours can vary week by week and at times may subject to minimal shifts depending on work availability) this role may also include up to 2-4 days where you would be required to travel away from home approximately once per month. Work usually commences at 6.00am from Monday to Friday. Evening and lat night shifts may be required as per business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurately counting of stock to company specified guidelines, time frames and targets.
- Working cooperatively in an engaging and productive team environment.
- Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
- Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills and a sound mathematical ability
- Hold a current drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Portray a positive attitude
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times including standard of dress
- Availability to work a flexible casual roster from Monday to Friday (the majority of shifts would be from 6am starts however some evenings and late nights may be required)
- Ability to periodically travel on trips away for up to four nights, staying in twin share accommodation at the expense of Woolworths
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
Woolworths is currently seeking several Warehouse Storepersons to join Woolworths team!
This is a permanent part time position with both day and afternoon shifts available, as well as weekend work.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be able to work a flexible roster, including weekends.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be physcially fit and can lift up to 20kgs
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Forklift License (advantage)
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Picking orders through a voice pick system
- Unloading Trucks and Containers
- Receive, Dispatch and put away stock
- General Warehouse duties
Woolworth Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Woolworth. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Woolworth to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Woolworth Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job