Woolworth Online Job Application Process
Woolworth stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Woolworth that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Woolworth through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Woolworth to your location will be explained below.
Apply Online Woolworth Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Woolworth waits for your applications. Woolworth does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
How to apply for a job
We have developed the following ‘how to’ guides to support external job seekers through our application process. All current Woolworths employees are asked to apply for positions through the WOW Careers internal website only.
Applying for a job
If you are a job seeker and would like to apply for a job at Woolworths, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Search for a suitable job using the search tool
- On the job description of the position you wish to apply for click on the link for the job
- Once you have clicked on the link you will be asked to log in if you haven’t already logged in. If you don’t already have a username and password, you can create an account.
- Before you are taken to the application form you are first presented with your candidate profile. You have an opportunity here to review the information here is correct and ensure that all required documents are attached (e.g. RSA, Forklift licence).
- Click on the “Next” button to take you to the application form.
- You will be required to fill out all fields marked with an asterisk*.
- You may also be required to answer some questions relating to the job.
- When you have completed the application form, click “Apply”.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page, which will state that your application has been successfully placed.
- All applications receive a notification email confirming the application, this email will be sent to the email address you specified in your application/profile. If you don’t receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders.
How to search for a job
- Click on “Find a job”
- You can search Woolworths jobs by keyword or you can refine your search further by making some personal selections. The selections you can choose from are:
- Area of expertise
- Career Type
- Post Code (within Australia)
- Posted within the last
- Requisition number
- If you update your search criteria, click on “Search” again to refresh your search. You can also start a new search, click on “New Search”.
- You can view other pages by selecting the next arrow or clicking on the next page number.
- When you find a role you are interested in click on the job title to view more detail about the role. (You will be redirected to view the job description on our recruitment system. You can apply for the job from here, save the job, email job to a friend or return to list.
(All current Woolworths employees are asked to apply for positions through the WOW Careers internal website only.)
How to create a profile
- To create a profile as a job seeker, hover over ‘careers’ at the top of the page, then select ‘set up job alert or log in’
- This link will take you to the login page where you can create an account to apply for our career opportunities. Click on “Create an account” link.
- Click on “My Profile” to update your personal and professional information to complete your profile.
- All the fields marked with a red asterisk are required fields. You can attach your CV to your profile by clicking on the link and choosing the file from your computer. You will need to save the information when you are finished.
Note: If you choose to add any additional information in the section of employment history, education, professional certifications or language skills, you will need to complete all required fields in order to progress. If you wish to remove any information in this section, please click on the bin icon in the top right corner of the section.
Note: Once your profile has been created, you will receive an automatic email notification from the system. If you don’t receive this email notification please check your spam and junk folders.
How to save searches and set up alerts
To set up saved searches and alerts, firstly log into our recruitment system with your username and password. If you don’t have one, you can create an account.
- Log into our recruitment system
Saving your search
- Once logged in, click on “Job Search”.
- Create a search with your preferences.
- Click on “Save this search”
- To access this saved search in the future, click on “Job Management” then “Saved Searches/Alerts”.
Setting up an alert
- Once logged in, Click on “Job Management” then “Saved Searches/Alerts”.
- Click on “Create New Job Alert”.
- Complete with your preferences. You will able to select the frequency of how often you would like to receive the notifications (daily, weekly or fortnightly).
- Once you have chosen the filters, save your preferences.
Woolworth Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Woolworth. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Woolworth to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Woolworth Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job