Wolters Kluwer Online Job Application Process
Wolters Kluwer stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Wolters Kluwer that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Wolters Kluwer through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Wolters Kluwer to your location will be explained below.
Wolters Kluwer has offices in more than 40 countries and our footprint continues to expand – even into emerging markets. We have a need for talented professionals looking to contribute their expertise, expand their influence, and manage their careers to meet personal aspiration. The time is now. You belong at Wolters Kluwer.
Apply Online Wolters Kluwer Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Wolters Kluwer waits for your applications. Wolters Kluwer does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Healthcare IT Trainer
The Australia/New Zealand Healthcare IT Trainer (Customer Success Specialist) plays an invaluable role within the International sales organization, working closely with multiple departments, to deliver strategically designed implementation and training roll out plans, based on client size, structure, and unique needs. Reporting into the Manager of International Customer Success Team, this role will also work closely with the Country Manager for ANZ and their team of Sales and Marketing experts, to achieve customer success through increasing user adoption and utilization of UpToDate (UTD) and Lexicomp (LCO) within customer hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Design effective product launch & training strategies to improve usage and adoption of UTD and Lexicomp, working clinical departments within hospital and academic institutions
- Deliver engaging onsite and Live online (remote) training to end users to increase usage and awareness within each site
- Ability to interface with customer contacts at all levels, to develop and strengthen relationships with multiple key contacts and influencers who can support, promote, and coordinate the promotion and use of our products
- Uncover and address access challenges and resolve any technical barriers to usage
- Provide consistent account feedback and market data to the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Maintain accurate account and training activity reports for department month end reporting.
- Support the product knowledge enablement of our resellers in ANZ
- Mentor new hires to support their product knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English (written, reading and spoken) other languages beneficial but not essential
- Clinical background preferable or background in Healthcare IT – with good experience in training.
- Experienced with remote training and e-learning
- Educated – BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, highly organized with ability to prioritize work efficiently and effectively
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent Microsoft skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as a good understanding of a CRM system (Salesforce.com, SalesLogix or similar)
- A team player and able to work independently when needed
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites (up to 60% travel – will vary by quarter)
- A valid drivers license
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager for managing a small service team, participating to services sales and overseeing the implementation of Enablon software solutions for our customers. This role is based North Ryde, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a small Professional Services team and work with Enablon teams to acquire and on-board staff
- Drive services quality and client satisfaction as the point of contact for solution delivery
- Facilitate communication between different departments, actors and clients
- Resolve conflicts & escalations and Produce well defined project implementation proposals
- Support sales cycle to position services
- Ensure high quality project deliverables and the proper implementation of QA plans
This role has a salary range of $180,000 to $190,000 plus superannuation.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least 10 years of professional experience working on software or integration projects
- At least 7 years of project management and implementation of software solutions for large enterprises
- At least 2 years in leadership of a small services team
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with clients/partners
- Knowledge of sales processes
- The ability to travel regionally and/or internationally as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong commercial acumen, geared at identifying opportunities and risks
Wolters Kluwer Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Wolters Kluwer. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Wolters Kluwer to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Wolters Kluwer Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job