Windsor Smith Online Job Application Process
Windsor Smith stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Windsor Smith that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Windsor Smith through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Windsor Smith to your location will be explained below.
WINDSOR SMITH STORY
Windsor Smith is an Iconic Australian Footwear Brand.
Established in 1946, as a Melbourne-based family-owned business, it quickly expanded to become Australia’s No.1 brand of men’s fashion footwear.
With its growing popularity, Windsor Smith embarked on a new and highly successful venture in 2009, with their first-ever women’s footwear range.
Now stepping into the 3rd generation of this family business, we strive to create individual styles that are inspired from global fashion straight off the runway.
Our customers turn to us for on trend statement footwear that evoke effortless street style appeal.
Apply Online Windsor Smith Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Windsor Smith waits for your applications. Windsor Smith does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT (HEAD OFFICE)
Windsor Smith is an Australian leading fashion footwear brand and they are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and commercially focused qualified Accountant, along with good communication skills that will see you as a successful candidate.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Report to Directors of the Company
- Work closely with the Finance Director to supervise and manage the Finance and Admin team, and ensure the integrity of the Finance and Admin aspects of the business.
- Review monthly financial accounts and ensure the accounts are correct and reconciled
- Prepare monthly management reports and commentaries
- Prepare and lodge monthly ABS Surveys, PAYG, BAS and Income Tax, bimonthly NZ GST Return and quarterly UK VAT return.
- Prepare annual FBT and Tax return alongside the external accountants
- Prepare work papers for Year End Audit and liaise with the external auditors
- Supervise and control the month end stock take
- Assist in annual insurance renewal, contract management and lease management
- Performance product related costings and margin analysis
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including General Manager and managers of various departments
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Bank, Shopping Centres, Insurance Broker, Key suppliers and customers
- Ad Hoc duties
- Hours 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- The candidate must be/have:
- Sound knowledge in accounting principles and standards
- Highly experienced in Financial Accounts reconciliations and review
- Excellent management reporting experience and skills
- Excellent skills in utilising ERP system and accounting software, experience of both AP21 and MYOB is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and good computer skills
- Experience and good knowledge with multi-currency environment
- Experience and good knowledge in maintaining financial accounts for multi-company structure and inter- company transactions reconciliations
- Experience in both Retail and Wholesale sector is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to details, proactive attitude and the ability to work autonomously and promptly
Windsor Smith Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Windsor Smith. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Windsor Smith to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Windsor Smith Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job