Westfield Online Job Application Process
Westfield stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Westfield that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Westfield through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Westfield to your location will be explained below.
Westfield Group was an Australian shopping centre company that existed from 1960 to 2014, when it split into two independent companies: Scentre Group, which now owns and operates the Australian and New Zealand Westfield shopping centre portfolio; and Westfield Corporation, which continued to own and operate the American and European center portfolio.
Westfield Group undertook ownership, development, design, construction, funds/asset management, property management, leasing, and marketing activities. The multinational company was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and had interests in and operated one of the world’s largest shopping centre portfolios with investment interests in 103 shopping centres across Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Italy, Croatia and Brazil, encompassing around 23,000 retail outlets and total assets under management in excess of A$63 billion.
Apply Online Westfield Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Westfield waits for your applications. Westfield does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
To provide a high level of assistance to the Leadership Team which enables the effective day to day management & support of Centre Brand Experience Activation Teams across the entire portfolio
- Coordinate key Brand Experience Activation Team events and meetings
- Source quotes, create purchase orders and process invoices as requested
- Complete job requisitions, change of status forms and relevant paperwork for staff recruitment and transfers. Organise for management signatures and coordinate finalisation of letters of offer with the Payroll Team.
- Order IT & communications equipment as required.
- Liaise with the Shopping Centre Council of Australia (SCCA) in relation to annual SCCA Marketing Awards including uploading submissions and booking tickets.
- Check all communication adheres to Scentre Group / Westfield standards and brand guidelines
- General administration and support as required
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- 2-5 years’ experience in an administration or support role
- Strong written & verbal communication, Microsoft Office, event management, IT literate, diary management, attention to detail
- Highly organised, with ability to plan and prioritise
- High level of initiative and integrity
- Can-do attitude with a desire to learn and help others
- Maintain confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy at all times
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including Volunteer Days to work with our charity partners and health and wellbeing discounts.
Westfield Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Westfield. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Westfield to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Westfield Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job