1. Access the Western Power official career page here.
2. Scroll up the page and click/tap the orange “See current vacancies” button in the middle/bottom.
- You can access the Western Power Sign Up page by shortcut here,
- You can also access the Western Power Careers Portal by shortcut here.
Careers Portal Details
Sign In Page
1. On the Careers Portal page, you will be expected to write your e-mail address in order, and then write your e-mail address again for confirmation without copy-pasting.
2. In step 3 of the process, you will perform the “Choose Password” part. The password you choose must be longer than 8 characters and shorter than 18 characters. The password must contain one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter. In addition, there is a requirement to have at least 1 number or punctuation mark. In addition, your password should not contain any unicorn characters and spaces.
3. You should re-type your password for confirmation in the space in step 4. After typing your password, you can see and check your password by clicking the “Show” button on the right.
4. You should write your First Name and Last Name information as it is, without abbreviating it.
5. You must select your country’s code from the Country/Region Code section. Persons applying for jobs for Australia should select “+61” in this section.
6. Please write your mobile phone number that you are actively using now and that you will be contacted with in case of work-related returns, in the “Phone Number” section.
7. In Country/Region of Residence, select Australia because you live in Australia. If you do not live in Australia yet, you can select the country/region information from this section.
8. Tick the Notification section if you want to get information about the company. If you do not want to receive information, do not tick this section.
9. Click/tap on “I’m not a robot” next to Confirm you are not a robot. Thus, it will be determined whether you are a robot or not.
10. “Read and accept the data privacy statement.” Click on and review the information here carefully. After reviewing the information, click/tap on the “Accept” button at the bottom left.
11. Now check all the information you have entered and if your information is correct click/tap the orange “Create Account” button to create a Western Power Career account.
12. After your information is approved, a page with two options will open in front of you. The two buttons you will see on this page are “Back to Job Listings” and “View Profile”. You can view and edit your job applications and all your personal information from the “View Profile” section. You can also search for new and suitable positions from the View All Jobs section at the top of the page.
1. You can access the Western Power Login page where you can see your personal and application information.
2. Enter your e-mail address that you registered in the system before and your password, respectively.
3. If you forgot your password, click “Forgot your password?” to reset your password. Click/tap . If you haven’t created an account yet, create one from Sign In. You can also switch to the page where you can create an account by clicking/tapping the “Create an account” option at the bottom.