VMware Online Job Application Process
VMware stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to VMware that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to VMware through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest VMware to your location will be explained below.
At VMware, our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are shaping the future of business in a digital world.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on crafting what’s next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.
Apply Online VMware Jobs
Having open positions in each department, VMware waits for your applications. VMware does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Client Solutions Executive
In the Professional Services team, we are responsible for the successful deployment and adoption of VMware software by our Government, Enterprise and Commercial customers across Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking talented people to join and bring their professional services skills. We grow by truly understanding our clients and generating value for them as we achieve great outcomes.
We are passionate about our customers and our team. We’re passionate about culture, diversity and flexibility because we know this drives high-performing teams who achieve outstanding results.
Your success will come from your attitude. Are you passionate about phenomenal customer outcomes? Are you curious to discover innovative ways of working?
You will be creating a positive brand around our solutions and building a strong pipeline in your territory to achieve your revenue targets.
As an overlay sales specialist, you will need to be an excellent teammate as you collaborate with VMware’s Customer and Partner organisations to close engagements with new and existing customers.
You’re resilient and thrive in new and dynamic environments.
We will benefit from your deep knowledge of the services marketplace, infrastructure and IT environments. Knowledge of commercial models and the VMware partner ecosystem will be important for success in the role, and equally a deep thirst for learning.
Do you want to join one of the world’s top software companies and a recognised Great Place to Work? We have the solutions, are passionate about success and nurture extraordinary talent.
VMware consulting services cover the life-cycle of VMware solutions from strategy through design, deployment, upgrade, migration, residency and operations transformation
The Client Solutions Executive (CSE) is responsible for identifying, developing and closing consulting and TAM services business through the following activities.
– Manage relationships with decision makers in key Federal accounts, across Tax, Defence, Health, Social Services and others
– Develop new business through VMware and industry events, and RFPs
– Positioning VMware product and services’ ability to meet customers’ technology and business outcomes, you would gather customers’ requirements and understand their goals, objectives, strategies, decision-making and procurement processes
– You would work in collaboration with the Advisory, Solutions Architecture, Delivery and offshore Proposal Desk teams to develop proposals and guide these through the internal governance processes
Planning and Forecasting
– Manage strategic territory and account plans individually and aligned with the product teams
– Maintain forecasts for services deals in line with account team and meeting quarterly targets for bookings and contract execution
– Self-motivated and upbeat, you work as a member of a team and independently, developing long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
– A clear thinker and an effective presenter, communicator and negotiator, you effectively lead the development of customer proposals.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
– You adopt a solutions sales/consultative selling approach to sell business and IT outcomes, calling on your understanding the VMware product range and services offerings in an industry context.
– You are able to lead the team to generate proposals that are commercially sound, deliverable and compelling.
– You have worked for a services consulting organisation for 3+ years
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
– 7 years in Information Technology
– 3 years in an IT sales role, preferably Services Sales
– Bachelor degree in business/computing or equivalent (helpful)
– Able to travel up to 25% when required within Australia/NZ and to travel occasionally to Asia Pacific and USA
VMware Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for VMware. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest VMware to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a VMware Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job