Vita Group Online Job Application Process
Vita Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Vita Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Vita Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Vita Group to your location will be explained below.
Sales Consultant – Telstra Store Biloela
About our Group:
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely you’ve come across us in action. At Vita Group, we help Australians connect to innovative experiences with technology through our Telstra stores and we guide small businesses and industry leaders to take control of technologies that will empower them to thrive and soar into new possibilities.
- Engage in highly personalised consultations with our customers to explore how technology solutions can enhance their way of life
- Tailor ‘whole-of-home/business’ technology solutions that meet individual customer needs across multiple solution sets
- Build return business through creating and managing customer relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service and exceed expectations
- Achieve individual daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Drive your own professional development based on regular feedback, coaching and training sessions
You are a naturally curious and energetic individual with exceptional communication and negotiation skills. You love talking to people and have a strong ability to build trust and rapport with each of your customers. A passionate problem solver, you thrive on challenges and focus on self-development to excel in a high-performance environment.
- Leadership and training programs
- Flourish: in-house growth and development portal
- Performance-based incentives
- Discounts from our strategic partners
- Above market hourly rate
- Education and Child Care allowance
- Paid days off on your birthday and to volunteer
Regional Sales Manager – Telstra Business
About Vita Group
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely that you’ve come across us in action. We are an ASX listed company. We help Australians connect to a brilliant future through our Telstra stores and Business Centres. We bring innovative lifestyle offerings to market through our start-ups, and we guide Australia’s small businesses, government departments and industry leaders to take control of the latest technologies that will enable them to thrive.
Our people and our company culture value proactiveness. We are performance, achievement, and team oriented so there will never be a day when you aren’t learning, growing, and developing.
You will lead a team of field-based Business Development Managers and Telstra Business Centre Manager who will manage the day to day operations of the sales teams based in the Centres.
Your teams will consult with small-to-medium business owners, recommending technology solutions to solve complex business problems and transform how they engage with their people and customers.
- Create a culture of high-performance through coaching and development
- Establish and maintain relationships with the local small-to-medium business community (10-100 employees)
- Drive revenue growth and capitalise on profit generating opportunities
- Develop and maintain business plans, territory plans, sales forecasts, and budgets in collaboration with the
- Regional General Manager
- Monitor and effectively execute new product launches, promotions, marketing activities and community engagement events
- Develop and foster talent through proactive succession planning
- People related activities including performance appraisals and recruitment & selection
- Champion learning and development initiatives to promote growth, stability and sustainability across the Business Centres
- Develop and foster talent through proactive succession planning
We are looking for an experienced ICT Sales Leader who has a strong understanding and belief in a consulting led engagement model with customers. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with coaching and development as well as passionate about technology and the transformational benefits it can bring to small business.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple high-performing sales teams, preferably in the ICT sector
- Prior experience developing and maintaining costs centres, budgets, key performance indicators and sales figures
- A confident, inspiring, and knowledgeable leadership style
- The ability to develop lasting business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline will be highly regarded
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply Online Vita Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Vita Group waits for your applications. Vita Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Vita Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Vita Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Vita Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Vita Group Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job