Virgin Australia Online Job Application Process
Virgin Australia stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Virgin Australia that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Virgin Australia through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Virgin Australia to your location will be explained below.
Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd, formerly Virgin Blue Airlines, is Australia’s second-largest airline after Qantas and it is the largest airline by fleet size to use the ‘Virgin’ brand. Now based in Bowen Hills, Brisbane, the airline was co-founded by British businessman Richard Branson, the founder of parent Virgin Group and former Virgin Blue CEO Brett Godfrey.
Apply Online Virgin Australia Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Virgin Australia waits for your applications. Virgin Australia does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As Virgin Australia Cabin Crew, you are the face of our unique brand, no two days will ever be the same and you will expand your career horizons (literally!).
Our Cabin Crew;
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and fellow crew as a priority
- Create a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations
- Adapt to a dynamic and constantly evolving industry
- Communicate and collaborate with both cabin and ground crew who are passionate about their roles
- Fulfill a full time, permanent position and work on a 24×7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
To Apply You Will;
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call
- Have completed secondary education
- Be competent in written and spoken English – Bilingual communication in English/ Mandarin will be highly regarded
- Be able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet and not be taller than 187cm
- Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device
- Have high attention to detail and polished grooming
- Embrace ongoing yearly recurrence training
- Be able to sign on at the airport – ready to work within 2 hours when on call
We are looking for pilots to join our regional team in Perth as a Fokker 100 First Officer. Whether you have been flying in General Aviation or you are an experienced jet pilot, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Flight Crew who love coming to work as much as we do! Our Flight Crew work a 24/7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays. This means we are looking for pilots who demonstrate reliability, flexibility, strong communication and team working skills. To ensure your application is considered, there are number of minimum requirements that we need you to meet:
- 1,000 hours Total Experience
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Command, or 500 hours as a First Officer on transport category aircraft
- Australian CPL
- Australian ATPL subjects
- Australian Command Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Proficiency Check (or equivalent)
- Australian Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
Apart from joining an airline with an exemplary safety record and ongoing excellence in on time performance, you can expect:
- 42 days Annual leave
- Loss of licence insurance
- Annual salary increase
- Extensive Staff travel program that is easy to use and can be enjoyed by your family and friends too
- Lifestyle – you have the ability to bid for the rosters that will suit your lifestyle
- Career progression. You will receive first rate training throughout your flying career with Virgin Australia, designed to equip you with the skills to consistently develop and progress.
- Through our Group Career Progression Program you will be eligible to be promoted to other aircraft fleets within the Virgin Australia Group.
Virgin Australia Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Virgin Australia. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Virgin Australia to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Virgin Australia Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job