Viocorp Online Job Application Process
Viocorp stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Viocorp that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Viocorp through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Viocorp to your location will be explained below.
Working at Viostream
The quality of our technology and the positive impact it can have on our customers come down to one thing – our people. We’re always interested in hearing from high calibre individuals who can add to our team.
What can you expect?
Right from the get go we are keen to know you and what makes you tick, and our selection process is designed with that aim in mind. For those of you that are shortlisted for a role, we ask you to complete a profile called the Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder. This facilitates a conversation with the hiring team about what your key strengths are and what motivates you.
Viostream plays to people’s strengths. We have a strong talent focus and you will notice that our performance planning process and career discussions are about tapping into and developing your strengths.
We are flexible like that
Speaking of which, we have an employee policy guide that keeps you in the loop with all things related to flexible working hours, working from home, your leave, study leave, why and how to manage expenses.
Apply Online Viocorp Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Viocorp waits for your applications. Viocorp does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Business Development Manager
Viocorp, Australia’s leading Enterprise online video platform, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
Business Development Managers are responsible for new licence sales and overall revenue generation from targeted sectors through effective territory management, opportunity identification and pipeline management.
The BDM is supported by pre-sales, client service and production teams who are responsible for client delivery and retention, and the teams work closely together to grow revenue from existing clients
This role requires proven consultative selling skills, exceptional communication skills, strong technical ability and experience of introducing new technology into organisations.
This role involves selling enterprise SaaS solutions into the biggest corporates in Australia. Only experienced candidates who have a proven track record making large value, technology sales directly into major enterprise will be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop go to market strategy for target industry verticals
- Identify opportunities to grow new business revenue
- Proactively contact prospects and arrange new business meetings
- Engage prospects to consultatively understand their needs and propose solutions
- Manage a complex technical sales process through to closure
- Write proposals, RFPs and other documents to support sales process
- Develop sales & marketing tools for accounts
- Work with internal project teams and business units to ensure the implementation of technical and professional services projects are on time and on budget
Experience required includes:
- 5+ years’ B2B Sales experience providing sophisticated technical solutions to major organisations
- Sales ability– proven track-record in direct sales of enterprise software or technology
- Questioning talent – desire to understand clients’ challenges and needs
- Attention to detail and the ability to comprehend detailed technical briefs
- Practical experience of and deep understanding of online technology
- If you fit the brief, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be joining one of the fastest growing digital media organisations.
Viocorp Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Viocorp. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Viocorp to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Viocorp Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job