Village Roadshow Online Job Application Process
Village Roadshow stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Village Roadshow that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Village Roadshow through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Village Roadshow to your location will be explained below.
Village Roadshow commenced operating in 1954, owning and managing one of the first drive-in cinemas in Australia in the Melbourne suburb of Croydon. From these modest beginnings, the Company gradually expanded its drive-in cinema circuit with the addition of more traditional or “hardtop” cinemas in major population centres. To strengthen its position through business diversification, Village Roadshow entered the vertically related businesses of film distribution in the 1960’s and film production in the 1970’s.
In the eighties Village Roadshow was a pioneer in the development of state of the art multiplex cinema complexes. The Group’s developments raised cinema exhibition standards to new levels by utilising stadium seating, the latest sound systems and advanced projection technologies. These cinemas were the forerunners to the high quality multiplexes that operate in Village Roadshow’s cinemas today.
Apply Online Village Roadshow Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Village Roadshow waits for your applications. Village Roadshow does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As a Security Officer you may be posted at any of our Theme Park properties and will ensure property, attractions and exhibits are protected and staff and guests welfare is maintained at all times.
• Patrol the grounds of all Gold Coast Village Roadshow Theme Parks ensuring the safety of all company property
• Maintain gate house operations, such as visitor/contractor access control, register of vehicles, issue keys to appropriate persons and bag/car checks
• Respond to incidents and provide assistance to Park Supervisors and Managers as required
• Use a computer and intercom for access control programs, Word and Excel documents and to quickly and efficiently type incident reports
• Complete legible hand written daily shift and incident reports
• Ensure safety of team members and guests and provide conflict resolution
• Handle emergency procedures and act as the communication point for the Emergency Response Team
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Based at one of the Gold Coast VRTP Theme Parks you will be responsible for the day to day operations, safety, food safety, costs, profits and human resource management of the Food and Beverage Department.
• Coordinate F&B team members where responsibilities include but are not limited to resource planning, training, mentoring, recruitment, performance management and conducting performance reviews
• Ensure service standards are met and deliver training to team members where required
• Work within a given budget and manage labour and wage costs
• Participate in decision making around all elements of the F&B value chain ie. product testing, pricing, promotions
• Working knowledge of VRTP/AWU Agreement and ensuring compliance with all conditions
• Maintain a high standard of food safety and HACCP. Conduct regular housekeeping audits, investigate any matters regarding to food safety, alleged food poisoning and OH&S
• Oversee and ensure correct Responsible Service of Alcohol
• Willingness and ability to work across any VRTP Theme Park
Guest Services Host
Our Guest Services teams play a critical role in ensuring our guests enjoy their visit to our properties. Participating in the day to day operation of the Guest Services Office at either Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast or Warner Bros. Movie World, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of service. Working collaboratively with many frontline departments you will be tasked with welcoming and engaging with our guests, answering queries and providing assistance in planning their day, communicating ride/slide/attractions safety and accessibility requirements, solving problems, resolving conflict and following up complaints as well as responding to emergency situations as part of the Emergency Response Team.
• Previous experience in a similar role, with a professional attitude and exceptional level of customer service essential
• Organised individual with strong administrative skills
• Proven conflict resolution and complaint handling skills
• Ability to use initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Advanced interpersonal skills both written and verbal
• Team focus with a high level of confidentiality
• Cash handling experience essential
• Provide First Aid and Provide CPR certification essential, or you must be willing to undertake this training at your own expense
• Must be able to work on any day, including weekends, evening functions and school holidays
• Ability to work across any Village Road Show properties if required
At Topgolf, our Cleaners support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – keeping the venue clean, organized and in tip-top shape. But beyond that, our Cleaners make our Guests feel welcome, they engage with them, support their team mates to ensure Guests are cared for and generally help make our Guest’s visits to Topgolf memorable.
How You’ll Do It
• Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
• Complete all housekeeping tasks to the Topgolf standard as directed by Operations and Facilities management
• Adhere to health & safety and environmental policies and procedures
• Monitor the use and inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
• You will be working a variety of shifts (morning, afternoon and night shifts) to ensure the venue is always spotless
Village Roadshow Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Village Roadshow. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Village Roadshow to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Village Roadshow Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job