VicRoads Online Job Application Process
VicRoads stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to VicRoads that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to VicRoads through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest VicRoads to your location will be explained below.
VicRoads plans, develops and manages the arterial road network and delivers road safety initiatives and customer focused registration and licensing services. On these pages you can learn more about us and the laws and regulations we administer.
Apply Online VicRoads Jobs
Having open positions in each department, VicRoads waits for your applications. VicRoads does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Risk and Assurance Partner
Within this role, there are multiple full-time ongoing positions available. The focus of this role is to provide business and operational risk & assurance support to business areas. It involves creating and reviewing risk management registers & plans, supporting and providing the business will the tools to make risk based decisions and assisting business areas to comply with Attestation requirements. Day to day, the successful candidate will undertake the following tasks:
- Exercise professional independent judgement to apply the requirements of VicRoads Risk and Assurance Frameworks to prepare sound risk assessments and implement risk registers and risk management plans;
- Negotiate with and influence stakeholders to promote and train in Risk and Assurance requirements to drive consistency and compliance with corporate policies and legislative requirements to achieve successful outcomes;
- Effectively identify issues, implement solutions or escalate and seek advice from others to resolve problems;
- Provide sound and accurate advice to key stakeholders in relation to Risk and Assurance requirements;
- Manage the identification, collation and input of Risk and Assurance data in a system for transfer to the stakeholder in a relevant format, and;
- Effectively contribute in team meetings, discussions and activities.
Quarry Accreditation Officer
Reporting to the Quarry Materials Specialist, the day to day duties of this role include:
- Carrying out allocated quarry inspections and investigations as per the QA program and associated reporting;
- Providing authoritative advice to client areas on quarry and recycled products, test results and other construction issues;
- Assisting in the update and development of technical standards and standard specifications;
- Mentoring junior geotechnical engineers, and;
- Assessing and reporting on geotechnical hazard risks as directed
About the Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in geotechnical/geological engineering investigation and design or equivalent relating to quarry and recycled materials, road construction, and ground improvement works;
- Have a demonstrated ability to use industry-standard software for geotechnical designs and analyses;
- Experience in hard rock petrology, quality and durability of construction materials and geotechnical hazard risk management would be advantageous;
- Have a track record of excellent interpersonal skills and working with a variety of professionals from differing disciplines;
- Experience with solving complex and novel problems where there is little or no guidance available, and;
- Be or be eligible for corporate membership of a recognised industry body.
VicRoads Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for VicRoads. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest VicRoads to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for VicRoads Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job