UXC Connect Online Job Application Process
UXC Connect stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to UXC Connect that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to UXC Connect through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest UXC Connect to your location will be explained below.
Life at DXC
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. Join Us.
Apply Online UXC Connect Jobs
Having open positions in each department, UXC Connect waits for your applications. UXC Connect does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
The DXC Commercial Integrated Delivery Hub – Adelaide has an opportunity for a motivated, skilled individual who is passionate in learning new technologies to work in the Middleware Engineering Team. The position we are looking for is an Application Support specialist to work on a variety of applications for commercial clients. The successful candidate will be someone looking to learn, grow and administer a number of Middleware Technologies to support a variety of non-production (NPE) and production Middleware environments for DXC clients.
This role will be required to work directly with DXC Clients (internal and external) and collaborate with internal DXC Service Provider Groups to provide high quality Middleware support and administration. Typical tasks include:
- Design and implementation of Middleware solutions to meet client requirements
- Support the Middleware application code and also support other systems and code that integrate to this
- Middleware environment including: Authentication Services, Session Management, Bundle Management,
- Token Management
- Liaising with Clients and other Service Provider Groups
- Standard Incident, Problem, Change Management. System Monitoring and alerting.
- Monitoring of Systems, deployment of Applications, Configuration of Middleware
- Installation of applications/middleware (Clustering), upgrades of Middleware components
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of Middleware components
- Technical Documentation
- On-call roster rotation availability
- Customer focused
- Committed to performing support work, attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and to share information
- Outcome focused
- Proactive approach
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- 2-5 years ICT commercial experience
Application Support and Development
Expertise in the following:
- Perl and / or Python Scripting
- C Programming experience
- Linux/Unix OS
- Windows OS
- Experience in supporting enterprise commercial applications
Knowledge of the following Middleware products is advantageous:
- Oracle Middleware Fusion including:
- WebLogic Server
- Oracle Service Orientated Architecture
- Oracle Business Process Management
- Application Development Framework
- WebSphere MQ
UXC Connect Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for UXC Connect. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest UXC Connect to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a UXC Connect Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job