Uber Online Job Application Process
Uber stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Uber that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Uber through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Uber to your location will be explained below.
Building something big together
We’re building something people use every day. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of absolutely anything, the work we contribute moves the world a few steps forward. And that’s one of the best parts about working here—knowing that the work you do helps shape the future.
And getting to that bright future means solving some of the most difficult problems of the present. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of love, and support from colleagues all over the world. At Uber, we have brought together a world-class collective of problem-solvers. And we all fundamentally understand that tough challenges help us personally grow the most. That’s why we wholeheartedly believe in learning by doing—and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience. Because if it helps you grow, then we all grow. Together.
Apply Online Uber Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Uber waits for your applications. Uber does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Corporate Communications Lead
About the Role
We are looking for someone to lead our corporate communications efforts across Australia and New Zealand, based in Sydney. You will report directly to the Head of Communications, Australia and New Zealand, and work closely with operations and cross-functional teams, as well as the global communications specialists.
What You’ll Do
- Helping develop our media relationships across Australia and New Zealand, at both a national, state and city level
- Establishing Uber’s corporate brand and and increasing the profile of Uber leadership with the media and third parties in Australia & New Zealand
- Working cross functionally, with city and cross-functional leaders and the APAC communication team, to tell
- Uber’s story in creative, inspiring ways that resonate with journalists and on social media.
- Partnering with global and regional communications team members to build communications strategies, and campaigns, that promote and enhance the overall reputation of Uber
What You’ll Need
- A self starter: Uber is a company of entrepreneurs and we want to work with people who enjoy building things from the bottom up too. Things change fast in our world so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as well as calm under pressure;
- A great advocate: We’re looking for people who can distill complex ideas into simple, but intellectually credible, arguments. You’ll need to write well and have the creative ability to tell stories—about our product, people and the ways we’re helping to improve life for passengers, drivers and cities.
- A strong campaigner: Smartphone apps are disruptive, and the interests being disrupted are deeply entrenched. We succeed by putting together effective campaigns with third parties on behalf of the passengers and drivers who use the app. That means you’ll have a bias for action in everything you do—and a willingness to engage in debates, that can often become heated.
- A team player: Success at Uber depends on the ability to organize different teams (internally and externally) around shared goals. It’s why we’re looking for well organized people who enjoy working with others to get stuff done—and who can deal with the ambiguity that sometimes comes from working cross-functionally.
- Excellent understanding of the media industry and extensive network of relationships with media and influencers in Australia & New Zealand.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
Bonus Points If
- 8+ years of experience across a full remit of communications
- Experience in corporate, consumer, product and crisis communications.
About the Team
The most successful consumer technology companies are brilliant storytellers, who put their products—as well as the benefits of those products—front and center in every communication.
Uber Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Uber. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Uber to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Uber Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job