Tyro Payments Online Job Application Process
Tyro Payments stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Tyro Payments that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Tyro Payments through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Tyro Payments to your location will be explained below.
We believe in
We believe in the freedom to pursue new ideas. This might result in failure, but what we learn leads to innovation.
We are driven by our vision to give our customers a fair deal and our staff fair recognition for their contribution.
In our dynamic environment with agile work practices, we have the freedom to create, innovate and get things done.
We know that people are everything. We don’t tolerate discrimination. We believe that we all deserve respect and that all have a duty of care to each other.
We believe in a culture of open dialogue and transparency. We foster this culture during our Mindshare meetings and via our “Trusted Alternatives” model.
We know there’s life outside of work and that a balanced life leads to high quality work. When possible, we will work with you on flexible work arrangements.
Apply Online Tyro Payments Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Tyro Payments waits for your applications. Tyro Payments does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Who we are
Tyro is Australia’s largest fintech and newest bank. We’re giving the business banking world a good shake up, with smart technology that save Australian businesses time and money.
We’re born different.
We don’t follow the easy path, we blaze our own unique trail.
And for most of us, zigging in a world that zags isn’t a choice.
And we want like-minded people who understand where we’re coming from and where we’re going.
When it comes to banks, lots of them say they’re different.
But Tyro really is different. We don’t do mortgages, personal loans, or investments. We’re all about business.
We may be new, but what we lack in heritage, we make up for with relentless determination and a focus on the future.
Our singular goal is to make life better for business owners with superior products and services that are simple and seamless so our customers, and our people, can keep zigging and blazing our own unique trail.
As a Designer, you are responsible for visually communicating ideas, experiences, and marketing campaigns across digital, print, and event collateral. You will also assist in building brand awareness, delivering designs that delight our customers, and help coordinate marketing activities.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting with team leaders and other stakeholders to get briefs on campaigns to communicate. Conceptualize, design and execute campaign requirements.
- Develop inspirational and effective designs for digital and print.
- Managing, assisting and executing campaigns from start to finish on time and on budget.
- Presenting designs and thinking for approval and feedback.
- Determining strategies to deliver a clear message to the target audience.
- Developing the UX/UI of tyro.com to deliver a great user experience that delights customers and stakeholders.
- Developing UX/UI of landing pages and eDMs that convert at each stage of the marketing funnel.
- Working closely with developers to bring your designs to life through best practice interaction design.
- Contributing to Growth Marketing ideation and experiments to increase lead volume and conversion rate.
- Create images that identify Tyro brand, products and convey specific messages.
- Deliver innovative thinking and designs through sketches, layouts, mock-ups, and prototypes, using illustration, text, photography, colour and digital graphics across mobile, desktop, edm, social channels.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, iconography, and brand assets that work across print and digital artwork.
- Briefing and directing freelance suppliers as needed.
- Be a design champion to help develop a high performing creative team.
- Creating and organising collateral for events, including banners, posters, flyers and cards.
- Organising the production of print proofs and liaising with suppliers/printers.
- Creating graphics for video animations and story boarding for video animation.
- Creating visual content for social media, blogs and e-books.
- Creating company stationery, t-shirts, signatures and other in-house collateral.
- Updating website content for tyro.com
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years design experience
- Ability to design UX/UI for desktop, mobile, apps, eDMS
- Ability to develop display banners and eDMs
- Skills in Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes of varying fidelity
- Experience creating designs that build brands
- An interest in Fintech, start-ups
- Background in design thinking, UX, creative ideation a plus
- Experience in photography, video editing, copywriting, web development a plus.
Why work for us
We’re not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company’s culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our 400 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous training budget, regular training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, 17.5% leave loading and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Tyro Payments Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Tyro Payments. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Tyro Payments to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Tyro Payments Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job