Treasury Wine Estates Online Job Application Process
Treasury Wine Estates stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Treasury Wine Estates that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Treasury Wine Estates through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Treasury Wine Estates to your location will be explained below.
Treasury Wine Estates is a global winemaking and distribution business with headquarters in Melbourne, Australia. It was formerly the wine division of international brewing company Foster’s Group.
Apply Online Treasury Wine Estates Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Treasury Wine Estates waits for your applications. Treasury Wine Estates does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associates
We are currently recruiting Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associates at Sterling with a background in customer service, a good eye for detail, and truly enjoys fostering a wonderful experience for every guest that visits the property. As a Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associate, you will be the main point of contact for our guests, so a polite and friendly demeanor are a must. Key Responsibilities:
- Set-up and host wine tastings for guests
- Provide world class customer service to site visitors
- Assist in events and various site activities
- Assist with restocking, inventory, wine packing and floor upkeep
- Register operations, retail sales and wine club promotions
- Follow site policies and procedures
- Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales Manager
- Must be 21 years of age
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay knowledge of wines and wine production
- Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
- Clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions.
- Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
- Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Napa and Bay Area restaurants
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (case of wine)
- Wine industry and/or tasting room experience is highly desired but not required
- This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings
Tasting Room Server
Increase sales at the winery site by promoting the winery as a Luxury Winery to on-site visitors. Host wine tastings and create an exceptional hospitality experience.
- Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
- Sell wine, merchandise and wine clubs and meet monthly sales targets
- Open, close and operate cash registers
- Provide excellent customer service to site visitors
- Host off-site pourings and tastings
- Stay current on Sterling wine offerings
- Be engaged and active in local wine industry community – know our market place
- Be informed on local hospitality offerings and make recommendations to guests
- Participate in TWE training programs
- Strive for WISE triple score sales and service results
- Host food and wine pairings with a focus on sales and education
- Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
- Assist Hospitality Dept. in creating a fulfilling work culture
- Follow site policies and procedures including but not limited to: Opening and closing, inventory of wine, etc
Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning procedure.
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county guidelines.
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos carpet.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Treasury Wine Estates Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Treasury Wine Estates. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Treasury Wine Estates to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Treasury Wine Estates Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job