Travelex Online Job Application Process
Travelex stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Travelex that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Travelex through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Travelex to your location will be explained below.
Travelex Group is a foreign exchange company founded by Lloyd Dorfman and headquartered in London. Its main businesses are international payments, bureaux de change, and issuing prepaid credit cards for use by travellers as well as global remittances. It is the world’s largest foreign exchange bureau and is a major donor and sponsor of the Royal National Theatre.
Apply Online Travelex Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Travelex waits for your applications. Travelex does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
We are looking for a Part Time SALES CONSULTANT to join our friendly team to help us maximise sales through delivering prompt, friendly and enthusiastic customer service in our Miranda Store. As well as being self-motivated and enthusiastic, you will have the ability to work autonomously and independently.
Your part of the deal
- You will welcome our customers and identify their needs by providing outstanding customer service
- Promote our range of financial and travel products, such as Travel Money card, Phone cards, Western Union transactions
- Manage till stock
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Understand current marketing campaigns and how they add value to the customer
- Achieve individual KPIs / targets
- You will be required to work Thursday night, Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- Ideally have a min. of one year Retail experience with a sales or customer service background
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be an energetic team player with excellent communication skills
- Bring a professional attitude with you to work everyday
- Experience working with foreign currencies is not essential, as full training will be provided
Senior Team Leader
As the Senior Team Leader (STL) you will be leading 5 stores, reporting into the NSW Area Leader and be based in the Top Ryde Store. You will be located at your base store for four days and will conduct weekly, fortnightly and monthly store visits to ensure all stores in your remit are up to standard.
Your Part of the Deal
- Your passion for retail is evident in all you do; you will challenge the norm and put your customer in the heart of everything you do
- Working with the leadership group you will contribute too and drive the countries vision and business plan to your teams resulting in increased profitability and customer satisfaction in your area
- You will bring your world class retail sales skills and experiences plus your results focused attitude to Travelex and look for new ways to go beyond for our customers to deliver our business goals
- You have high standards of your own performance and strive for quality in all your work.
- You demonstrate integrity and professionalism in all your interactions which is underpinned by a positive ‘can do’ retail attitude
- You natural ability to lead and inspire feeds into your coaching skills and you will be passionate about investing and up-skilling your team in every interaction
Travelex Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Travelex. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Travelex to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Travelex Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job