Toys “R” Us Online Job Application Process
Toys “R” Us stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Toys “R” Us that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Toys “R” Us through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Toys “R” Us to your location will be explained below.
On March 15, 2018, Toys“R”Us announced plans to shut down its operations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. All Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us locations have started liquidation sales effective Friday, March 23.
Apply Online Toys “R” Us Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Toys “R” Us waits for your applications. Toys “R” Us does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As part of the Corporate Accounting/Consolidations team, this role will be involved in the monthly process of consolidation and reporting of world-wide operating results and financial position. Core tasks will involve creating and updating journal entries for input into the Oracle General Ledger system as well the SAP BPC consolidation and reporting system. The position will also be involved with the preparation of required financial statements and must also be able to effectively communicate with others inside as well as outside the Finance organization. Specifically, the job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare and review of journal entries as part of the monthly general ledger closing process using Oracle system.
• Prepare and/or update monthly consolidation elimination journals as well as preparing non-standard journals as needed.
• Preparation of financial statements which will include Statement of Cash Flows, Statements of Comprehensive Income and Statements of Stockholders’ Equity.
• Preparation of annual statutory based financial statements.
• Responsible for preparation of various Balance Sheet account analysis.
• Assist in the monthly consolidation process. Review and analyze international subsidiary financial statements as translated into US dollars.
• Assist with the preparation of various quarterly data requests as received from other TRU departments such as Financial Reporting or Tax.
• Participate in special projects required by management as needed.
Appropriate candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
• CPA is preferred but not required.
• Three to five years of general accounting experience.
• Prior consolidation experience preferred and/or financial reporting and international background a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Knowledge of Oracle GL and SAP BPC application software preferred.
• Solid working knowledge of MS Excel.
Toys “R” Us Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Toys “R” Us. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Toys “R” Us to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Toys “R” Us Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job