Thomson Reuters Online Job Application Process
Thomson Reuters stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Thomson Reuters that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Thomson Reuters through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Thomson Reuters to your location will be explained below.
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational mass media and information firm. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto.
Apply Online Thomson Reuters Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Thomson Reuters waits for your applications. Thomson Reuters does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Business Development Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist for our Tax & Accounting business to drive sales across our suite of Checkpoint solutions, targeted at accounting firms. Checkpoint blends cutting-edge technology, editorial insight, time-saving productivity tools, online learning & news updates with intelligent linking to related content and software.
Your key priorities will be new business development (finding new clients), and building increasing value with existing clients. You will achieve these results by proactively engaging and developing close relationships with customers (phone based sales) to understand their business and provide them with a targeted solution.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to take their career to the next level. We will offer you opportunities to be mentored and guided by experienced sales professionals and will allow you to build a strong platform for your future career development within Thomson Reuters.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have strong business development experience and have a passion for sales, a personal drive for success and a strong determination to achieve objectives. Additionally, you will bring the following to the role:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Sales
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding targets in a telephone based sales
- A ‘hunter’ mentality
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Customer centric approach
- An excellent telephone manner
- Commercial and sales acumen with the ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A genuine interest in the professional services industry
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce (strongly preferred)
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
– Coordination of firm wide training and consulting (i.e. on-site training, consulting, on-demand or web-training)
– Sell “add-on” products and services (items not identified as major products) with revenue responsibility
– Manage and perform calling campaigns relating specifically to territory that maximize revenue
– Coordinate all inquiries involving incoming administrative requests, renewals, AR questions and disputes
– Serve as the secondary point of contact for the client if associated account representative is out of the office
– Update firm information in FLASH database (i.e. duplicates, incorrect information, update product profile information, etc.)
– Maintain association and geographic references list for the assigned territory
– Facilitate license transfers, account mergers, and archives
– Work closely with sales, customer service, and technical support to ensure all client issues reach final resolution
– Assist in facilitation of implementation of new products/services (including assistance with 110 calls)
– Knowledge of CS Professional Suite that is typically developed with 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Customer Service, Training & Consulting or Product Support
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Must have an enthusiastic, “sales oriented” attitude with the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of accuracy
– Must also be a customer focused, results driven individual, who is a proactive communicator
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Customer Service Executive-Technical
- Respond to customers’ enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
- Logging and classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship management system (Siebel).
- Filter and escalate enquiries relating to other aspects of the Thomson Reuters business and handover to the appropriate department.
- Manage the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s.
- Track enquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer’s enquiry. This would include escalations to the team leader and other support, sales, engineering or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team’s performance.
- Proactively contribute to the CS team and the achievement of its goals.
- Expert understanding of relevant F&R products and data. Understanding of client needs. Focus on delivering results.
- Detail orientated with sound information probing skills.
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- University qualified in a discipline relating to the financial markets, the finance sector or business.
- Experience in a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experience in the financial industry desirable.
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and any other designated languages with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to learn and become experts in Thomson Reuters’ products and develop a sound understanding of the financial markets they serve.
- Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
- Flexibility with work times – including rotational shift work.
Thomson Reuters Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Thomson Reuters. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Thomson Reuters to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Thomson Reuters Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job;