Think Education Group Online Job Application Process
Think Education Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Think Education Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Think Education Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Think Education Group to your location will be explained below.
Whether it’s health, design, business or hospitality, Think Education’s eight colleges equip our more than 10,000 students with the skills and knowledge to successfully lead their careers, tackle global challenges and change the future. Here, you’ll join other creative thinkers and risk-takers who confidently work together to drive innovative change and challenge the way things have always been done. Whether learning on campus, online or via a blended delivery model, our students can design their education to be as individual as they are themselves, and similarly, you’ll have opportunities to shape your career development exactly as you choose. As part of the Laureate International Universities network, we believe in global connectivity and next-generation learning, and are working toward shaping the future of education. At Think Education Group, we do education differently. Why not join us and make your difference today?
Apply Online Think Education Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Think Education Group waits for your applications. Think Education Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Service Officer
- Join a global network of professionals and educators
- Permanent full-time role
- Based in Sydney CBD!
Laureate Australia consists of strengths-based educators, Torrens University Australia (TUA) and Think Colleges (TC), which live by the motto ‘Here For Good’. Our ambition is to revolutionise the world of education, increase student employability and make a positive impact. Laureate Education Inc. is the largest Public Benefit Corporation in the world, which means Laureate is a certified force for good. We believe in the power of education to transform lives, and we put our people and students at the heart of everything we do.
Laureate Australia’s institutions are part of the global Laureate International Universities network, with 1,000,000+ students at nearly 70 institutions in 23 countries.
About the Role and what you can expect
Employed by Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd to support the operational functions of TUA and/or TC; the Customer Services Officer (CSO) will bring the campus to life by providing high-quality customer enquiry and concierge services through the campus service hub. The CSO will support the delivery of programs, events and activities designed to enhance student engagement for on campus and online students. This role provides a happy and helpful service for the campus community, taking the effort out of enquiries to maximise customer engagement.
Reporting to the Campus Life Co-ordinator, they will provide exceptional front-of-house customer service, ensuring all students have access to the full range of student support services including orientation, services for international students and students with disabilities, student administrative / transactional support, student representative councils, engagement activities and counselling support. The role will support the delivery of the Student Transition and Retention (STAR) program for their campus.
- Provide outstanding customer service to staff, students, prospective students and the broader campus community via a “one-stop-shop” campus Hub
- Plan and deliver student transition and retention activities
- Deliver outbound customer care programs to support student success and maximise engagement
- Develop engaging, timely and relevant campus content for student communications plan for each study period, via campus portals, publications, social, digital and local campaigns
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with the campus community about student admin and support processes and services, and provide admin support to other teams as required
- Provide international student support services, including orientations and visa / COE enquiries, complying with external regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
- Foster and support the development of an active student representative council (SRC) for the campus.
- Welcome student complaints as a source of wisdom, resolving issues quickly and effectively and using complaints to inform improvements
- Provide accurate information for students with any course or tuition fee and invoice queries.
- Ensure high-quality, accurate and timely processing of all student records or enquiries administered on campus.
- Assist with graduation ceremonies
- Provide support for day to day campus activities, carrying out other duties reasonably required by the Campus Life Coordinator
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Relevant diploma, undergraduate degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience in student administration within a higher education college or university (preferred)
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and ability to relate to a diverse range of people
- High level teamwork and the ability to work with and/or be a member of multiple teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, and the capacity to communicate clearly
- Proficiency in computer and software skills, particularly in word processing, spread sheets and using enterprise-wide records management systems
- Attention to detail and the ability to undertake high volumes of administrative processing efficiently and with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of and use of administrative policies and procedures including records and document management
- Creativity in solving problems and generating innovative solutions
- A student-service mentality and respect for balancing both people and commercial needs
- Strong personal drive and self-motivation
Want to be part of the Laureate Team?
Laureate Australia has a firm commitment to providing formal education opportunities to our employees and their immediate family members. We do this through providing access to tuition reduction benefit on courses offered at TUA and TC.
You can apply online where we will be reviewing all applications submitted as received. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Think Education Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Think Education Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Think Education Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Think Education Group Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job