Teradata Online Job Application Process
Teradata stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Teradata that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Teradata through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Teradata to your location will be explained below.
Through our community relations program, Teradata Cares, our people receive time off to contribute to their communities and are encourages to volunteer with local charities four days a year.
Since its launch in May 2008, employees worldwide have served more than 108,000 hours of volunteer service.
A Company You Can Trust
Teradata has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company®. Teradata has received this honor for 8 years in the Computer Software industry, underscoring our commitment to leading ethical business standards and practices.
Learn More About Teradata
- Analyst Reports
- Corporate Governance
- Leadership Team
- Newsroom and Media Coverage
- Teradata University Network
Apply Online Teradata Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Teradata waits for your applications. Teradata does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The Teradata Business Analyst (BAs) role is a multi-faceted role, active as part of end-to-end project delivery as well as in pre-sales cycles for business exploration.
Teradata BAs are responsible for the delivery of the business analysis workstream for Teradata services delivery and must have a deep understanding of the fine points of the data arena: data warehousing, big data, data usage, tools and analytics, in order to extract the correct requirements from our clients.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
On engagement, you will be responsible for the full BA workstream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to –
- Workstream scoping, planning and execution
- Requirements management (functional, non-functional) and associated documentation management
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Prototyping and UAT.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:Demonstrate how you fulfil these requirements and provide examples where relevant/possible.
M= Must have
S= Should have
- Detail focussed, resourceful, decisive, problem-solver, flexible and adaptable (M)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (M)
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and customer service; able to manage complex relationships and organisations (M)
- Organisational competence and the ability to communicate at all levels, experience with large and high-profile organisations (S)
- Strong influencing skills to manage key decision-makers in highly political environments (M)
- Working effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-organisational teams (M)
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse applications, and big data analytics.
- Data analysis including data transformation rules specification (M)
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles (M)
- Excellent written and oral English, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior level client deliverables (M)
- Information gathering techniques such as workshops, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience (M)
- Requirements documentation techniques; Epics, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional, Non-functional. (M)
- Experience using diagramming techniques to visualise data flows, current and future state process diagrams.
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government) (S)
- Business organisation change implementation and management (S)
Technical – Understanding and/or experience in the following:
- Ability to understand relational and dimensional data models. (M)
- Knowledge of SQL (S)
- Understanding of BI toolset spectrum and relevant usage, such as with data visualization and reporting (S)
- Understanding of advanced analytics and data science (S)
- Requirements management tools: (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre) (S)
Benefits:By joining us you will have the opportunity for personal growth. You will be part of the International Business Analysis Practice within Teradata. The Practice provides access to training and career path progression.
- 3+ years in Business analysis or data analysis experience (S)
- Qualifications in IT related domain (S)
Teradata Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Teradata. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Teradata to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Teradata Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job