TechnologyOne Online Job Application Process
TechnologyOne stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to TechnologyOne that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to TechnologyOne through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest TechnologyOne to your location will be explained below.
Graduates and Interns
Being a graduate at TechnologyOne means you’ll gain real experience in an innovative and creative environment. Whether you’ve joined us from our intern program or straight out of uni, you’ll be amazed at the opportunities available to you.
Our graduate program will provide you with the foundation you need to be truly great in your chosen field. We’ll invest in your future and give you the training, coaching and development you need to succeed.
We’ll focus on making sure you understand the key principles of an area of specialty including: quality delivery, how to solve problems creatively and how to work collaboratively for great outcomes. During our graduate program you’ll receive the training and guidance you need, plus lots of feedback to keep you progressing. It takes time and we’re prepared to invest that time in you; are you?
Apply Online TechnologyOne Jobs
Having open positions in each department, TechnologyOne waits for your applications. TechnologyOne does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Account Manager
Permanent – Sales & Marketing
- Join a company that has been doubling in size every four to five years, for the past 30 years
- Take control of your earnings with uncapped commissions and unlimited sales opportunities
- With 14 offices in six countries, more than 1000 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it’s easy to see why TechnologyOne is a leading ERP software provider
How you’ll make a difference…
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win. As a Customer Account Manager (CAM) you’ll be at the forefront of that vision, driving our growth across your account base.
As the primary contact for new and existing customers, you’ll take a strategic view of a portfolio of key accounts, owning customer relationships and ensuring they have a high level of satisfaction while driving new business sales across new and existing customers.
We set our CAMs up for success. With a highly configurable suite of solutions and the support of established bid management, technical presales and marketing teams, you’re equipped with the resources to succeed.
What you’ll be doing…
- Owning customer relationships and managing all activities across your portfolio of new and existing customers across local government
- Developing and executing against a strategic account plan
- Understanding existing customer’s strategic objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes
- Identifying and resolving customer issues by co-ordinating the activities of SDMs, BDMs, Support, Project
- Managers and Consulting Directors and following up to ensure issues have been resolved
- Be the central point for existing customers to ensure that they are referenceable and are receiving value from
- Achieving target revenue by generating product business leads, closing sales and increasing TechnologyOne’s coverage within the existing customer base
- Engaging with relevant prospects and business stakeholders
- Providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Leverage Marketing initiatives and events to build pipeline for your vertical
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia’s largest enterprise software company and one of Australia’s top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
For more information on this opportunity; contact Reneesha Naidoo + 61 7 3167 7980.
TechnologyOne Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for TechnologyOne. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest TechnologyOne to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a TechnologyOne Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job