Target Australia IT Delivery Manager Job Description
- Challenge yourself in this fast paced, fun environment
- An opportunity to be bold and innovative in your approach
- Fantastic career development within a large team
Target is here for millions of Australians every day. We are a business with a rich history and an exciting future in retail, 90 years strong and still passionate about making fashion, style & quality affordable for the whole family.
It’s an exciting time to join our iconic retail brand, Target is on a renewed journey and working as part of the Wesfarmers family this is your chance to join a business that is moving forward.
We are seeking an experienced IT Delivery Manager – Corporate & Integration to join our IT team based in our Store Support Office in North Geelong. Later this year we will be moving to a brand new purpose built facility in Williams Landing in Melbourne with flexible support in the interim to work between Geelong and Melbourne hot desk offices.
Find All Target Australia Jobs Here; Target Australia Job Application
About our Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Delivery Manager to partner with our shared service and other business functions in the articulation and alignment of functional requirements into IT solutions that deliver customer outcomes, in line with Target’s values.
Other key responsibilities may include:
- Build and manage a productive relationship between IT and the relevant business stakeholders and functions
- Lead initiation of agreed and prioritised work through to completion of business case approval and delivery handover
- Accountability for all application design, development, testing and warranty within the assigned business areas
- Provide leadership and guidance to the wider IT community in relation to application technology for assigned business areas
- Support the adoption of lean principles and Agile practices as and where appropriate
- Lead the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or business discipline with strong working experience in IT development and delivery. Demonstrated ability in driving and then implementing business strategies into IT solutions is essential as is strong project management experience, ability to manage internal terms and vendors in a dynamic project environment, and experience in financial, project, vendor and resource management.
- Exclusive Team member discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers Limited businesses such as Kmart, Coles & Officeworks
- Option to support various charities or actively participate in community initiatives or sponsorship
- Variety of financial, wellness and corporate partner discount programs
- Opportunity for eligible employees to salary sacrifice Wesfarmers shares
- Novated and Operating Lease option available for eligible employees
- Opportunity for eligible employees to take paid parental leave
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
How to Apply for Target Australia IT Delivery Manager Jobs;