Synnex Australia Online Job Application Process
Synnex Australia stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Synnex Australia that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Synnex Australia through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Synnex Australia to your location will be explained below.
Synnex Australia is a multi-billion dollar organisation that offers an innovative, fast-growing, progressive and high technology environment. We are currently recruiting members of a high quality to join our expansion program. We offer attractive remuneration and packages – subject to applicants qualifications. Synnex Australia is committed to the development of its entire staff and offers an environment that is supportive and progressive.
Apply Online Synnex Australia Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Synnex Australia waits for your applications. Synnex Australia does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Sales Specialist – Internet of Things (IOT) – MEL
Due to company growth, we are looking for an Internet of Things (IOT) solutions specialists on a full time permanent basis to join our team in Oakleigh South, VIC.
You will be utilising your partner management skills, advising re-sellers on IoT components and solutions, and have a keen understanding of embedded & real time systems, industrial automation and big data.
Reporting to the Product Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive the sales of a portfolio of IoT products from the partner (vendor) ecosystem.
- Advise resellers on putting together components to form IoT solutions for their customers.
- Learn about partner products and enable resellers to promote IoT solutions to their customers.
- Present at industry events.
- Act as the go-to advisor on IoT to your sales colleagues.
- Be the primary contact for Synnex’s IoT vendors for commercial, sales forecast and technical information.
Product Manager – NSW
Due to the growth of our company, we are seeking a talented individual to join our Product Management and Marketing department as a Product Manager located in Lidcombe, NSW.
Reporting to the Product Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- To be active in new product selection, planning and sourcing.
- Develop distribution rights with quality brand vendors.
- Assist in conducting product training courses for other staff members, especially sales.
- Initiate ABC analysis, create product portfolios and project future products.
- Achieve Revenue budget
- Set pricing strategy and monitor gross profit achievements.
- Analyse competing products on features and price.
- Assist with controlling inventory level and turnover rate.
- Work in conjunction with Vendors and Marketing for co-op advertising, promotion campaigns and providing media for product releases/evaluations
Synnex Australia Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Synnex Australia. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Synnex Australia to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Synnex Australia Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job