Symantec Online Job Application Process
Symantec stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Symantec that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Symantec through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Symantec to your location will be explained below.
Symantec has an important and challenging mission; we’re always looking for smart, fearless, and passionate people who are ready to help keep the world’s information safe.
If this sounds like you—and you’re looking for a rewarding, opportunity-filled career with a company that protects millions of people against cyber threats every day—keep reading. You’ll get to know Symantec, what we stand for, and how you can begin your journey with Symantec.
Who We Are
Like many Silicon Valley startups, Symantec was founded in a garage by a small group of innovators, born of big ideas and plenty of ambition… but not a whole lot of money. Over the decades that followed, Symantec has innovated and acquired its way to become the world leader in cybersecurity.
We’ve spent 35 years defining our journey. Each day, we build on our legacy by evolving our market-leading portfolio, delivering solutions that keep our customers safe against a constantly changing threat landscape.
Learn more about how Symantec grew from humble beginnings to become one of the world’s most trusted and influential technology companies.
Apply Online Symantec Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Symantec waits for your applications. Symantec does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Enterprise Account Manager
Overview of the Role:
The role’s primary mission is to represent Symantec’s entire enterprise portfolio in a select group of Enterprise accounts in Canada.
- Sells Symantec’s entire security portfolio (software, SAAS, managed services, etc…) and maintains relationships with a select number of existing accounts.
- Develops strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned accounts.
- The territory is comprised of accounts that are strategic to the long-term success of the organization. The candidate is expected to cultivate and maintain executive level relationships in IT and various Lines of Business (LOB), focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Represents Symantec to the customer and the customer to Symantec. Responsible for expanding Symantec’s footprint in the assigned territory and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Primary point-of-contact sales resource for account regardless of account’s geographic location.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales quota and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Ability to collaborate with extended Symantec and partner teams but also to work independently to accomplish required tasks.
- Interface with all levels of management. Negotiating and influencing to build consensus. Present programs internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ sales and/or account management experience in software/SaaS/services sales.
- Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
- Current contacts/relationships at large accounts in the region. Other regional account a plus.
- Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
- Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills
- Frequent business travel. Ability to rent a car and a valid driver’s license required
- Innovative and strategic thinker with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- A charismatic and energetic Sales professional with the ability to effectively build strong relationships.
- Willingness to learn; build and develop out from existing high-energy sales culture. Passionate about technology and people.
- Consistently demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Ability to operate in a collaborative manner within a complex, multi-cultural organization.
- Drives effective decisions and generate shared vision with key stakeholders (decision and commitment) to achieve goals effectively
Symantec Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Symantec. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Symantec to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Symantec Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job