Supré Visual Merchandiser Manager Job Description
Established in 1984, Supré is one of the most iconic and recognisable brands in the female youth fashion market. Acquired by the Cotton On Group in 2013 – Supré is re-shaping our brand for a new generation girl. We are passionate about our customer – we know what she wants and we deliver it to her. Fashion obsessed, we are always seeking out what is on trend and what inspires her from clothing to culture.
We employ more than 1000 team members in over 110 retail stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Our team, our people, our stores are focused on providing customer experiences and environments that are both memorable and inspiring. Join our team and help us deliver the latest fashion to our style aware girls.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this rare and exciting VM Manager opportunity you will be responsible for supporting our 23 Supre stores across Victoria and Tasmania. In this fast paced role, you will be required to lead and develop your Visual Merchandising team to train, motivate and coach the retail team, getting them to think commercially and meet all aspects of VM execution.
Working in a reactive environment, you will need to adjust accordingly to meet Supre’s business direction, meeting execution expectations. You will be the expert in VM as you continuously implement and reinforce the VM standards in our stores managing new season launches, store windows, product presentation and campaigns.
*This is a contract opportunity for approximately 10 months. Following the conclusion of this contract role we will look to retain our retail superstars with opportunities across our 7 amazing brands. Cotton On Group – Start Here, Go Anywhere!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Senior Visual Merchandising role, supporting a fast pace, apparel brand.
- You have proven management experience, with the ability to train, develop and empower your team to success.
- You have are resilient, determined and can adapt according to the needs of any business.
- You have a strong grasp of sales figures, costs and business objectives.
- You are a creative at heart who loves a challenge, problem solving your way out of any VM issue.
- You have strong relationship building skills allowing to effectively influence and train a team.
- Qualifications in Visual Merchandising or Fashion is desirable.
This position required travel and interstate travel therefore a current Driver’s License and personal vehicle. You may also be required to work out of hours during peak trading and promotional times.
We are focused on providing customer experiences and environments that are both memorable and inspiring. At our core is the Supré team, training and developing individuals, regardless of roles, to reach their full potential in an environment that embraces empowerment and support.
We believe in providing a supportive world where girls are empowered. Through our Supre Foundation, our dream is to foster a world where all girls can achieve their dreams, where globally this generation and future generations of girls have access to all they need to fulfill their potential. To date, we have raised over $1.6 million to go towards initiatives that help girls to live their dreams.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
· Competitive salary
· Exceptional product discounts
· Fantastic advancement opportunities across all of our brands
· Great workplace culture
· On the job training
· Retail is no longer just a job, it’s a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
Job Application Link: https://cog.taleo.net/careersection/101supre/jobdetail.ftl?job=VIC00139&tz=GMT%2B03%3A00