Supré Assistant Store Manager Job Description
Established in 1984, Supré is one of the most iconic and recognisable brands in the female youth fashion market. We employ more than 1000 staff across retail stores in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We’re in the know and always on trend, here to supply our customer with her fash fix.
Supré has become one of the most iconic and recognisable brands in the female youth apparel market delivering ‘what’s hot and what’s new’ to trend savvy girls looking to stand out from the crowd.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Assistant Manager in one of our busy stores, you’ll develop in your retail management career by learning from an experienced store and area manager.
You’ll assist in the development of our team and seek out opportunities to drive sales.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in supervising a team, and having taken accountability for the running of a busy retail store
- Show how you’ve successfully supported a store manager to achieve store targets
- Demonstrate how you’re a role model to the team in delivering the highest standards of store presentation and customer service
We are focused on providing customer experiences and environments that are both memorable and inspiring. At our core is the Supré team, training and developing individuals, regardless of roles, to reach their full potential in an environment that embraces empowerment and support.
We believe in providing a supportive world where girls are empowered. Through our Supre Foundation, our dream is to foster a world where all girls can achieve their dreams, where globally this generation and future generations of girls have access to all they need to fulfill their potential.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it’s a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
Job Application Link: https://cog.taleo.net/careersection/101supre/jobdetail.ftl?job=SUP0032W&tz=GMT%2B03%3A00