Supré Assistant Buyer Job Description
Established in 1984, Supré is one of the most iconic and recognisable brands in the female youth fashion market. Acquired by the Cotton On Group in 2013 – Supré is re-shaping our brand for a new generation girl. We are passionate about our customer – we know what she wants and we deliver it to her. Fashion obsessed, we are always seeking out what is on trend and what inspires her from clothing to culture.
We employ more than 1000 team members in over 110 retail stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Our team, our people, our stores are focused on providing customer experiences and environments that are both memorable and inspiring. Join our team and help us deliver the latest fashion to our style aware girls.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Assistant Buyer, you will shadow and support your Category Buyer ensuring sales/trend opportunities are identified, production, margin and OTB exceptions are highlighted, and solutions offered. You will assist to populate a range of stylish and practical apparel that’s perfect for Supre customers. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities, budgets, production, margins and general duties allocated by your Category Buyer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally you are an experienced Assistant/Junior/Trainee Buyer with previous experience in Apparel product development.
- You possess previous hands on product development experience, direct OS supplier negotiation skills and are adept at managing OTB with a Planner.
- Proficient capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Illustrator.
- Design or Product tertiary qualification.
- A high level of accuracy and a high attention to detail together with ability to multi task and prioritise
- You will have an exceptional eye to identify current market trends and translate them into original forward product that reaches our target market
We are focused on providing customer experiences and environments that are both memorable and inspiring. At our core is the Supré team, training and developing individuals, regardless of roles, to reach their full potential in an environment that embraces empowerment and support.
We believe in providing a supportive world where girls are empowered. Through our Supre Foundation, our dream is to foster a world where all girls can achieve their dreams, where globally this generation and future generations of girls have access to all they need to fulfill their potential. To date, we have raised over $1.6 million to go towards initiatives that help girls to live their dreams.
- We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure.
- We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
- State of the art office in Chadstone with 360 views of Melbourne
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing communal work spaces, mobile hot desking and café inspired kitchen
- Free smoothie bar
- Subsidised gym membership with South Pacific Gym
- Company travel agent to book your next holiday
- Did we mention we work next to Chadstone the Fashion Capitol #lunchshopping
Job Application Link: https://cog.taleo.net/careersection/101supre/jobdetail.ftl?job=GLO001H3&tz=GMT%2B03%3A00