Sunsuper Online Job Application Process
Sunsuper stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Sunsuper that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Sunsuper through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Sunsuper to your location will be explained below.
Ask anyone that works at Sunsuper what makes this the place that it is, and the answer will always be the same — it’s the people. Open our door and you’ll see diverse, high performing people with loads of energy and passion, driven by our purpose to inspire and empower Australians to fulfill their retirement dreams.
Great culture, engaged people
What’s special about Sunsuper is that we offer our people a place with a heart. It’s anchored by a culture based on shared values, focused on outcomes and high performance, has people who look to the future with a growth mindset, provides unimaginable opportunities to grow and rewards and recognises you in a way that’s unique and special. This is the foundation of our promise to you when you work for Sunsuper.
Don’t just take our word for it
Need more help determining whether Sunsuper’s right for you, visit our Seek, Glassdoor and Linkedin company profiles to get a balanced view of the experience people are having at Sunsuper.
Apply Online Sunsuper Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Sunsuper waits for your applications. Sunsuper does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Diverse specialist PMO role in a fast paced environment
- Milton based role (close to public transport)
- 12 month fixed term opportunity due to an internal secondment
Sunsuper has been recognised as one of Australia’s top superannuation funds, winning Money magazine’s Best Super Fund Manager 2018. We are also proud to have been awarded SuperRatings Fund of the Year 2018, and both Chant West and Super Reviews Super Fund of the Year 2017. These awards are given to the Australian fund that demonstrates excellence across a whole range of criteria including member services, fees, investment performance, insurance and administration.
To support our success we are currently seeking a PMO Specialist to join the Enterprise Change team in our Brisbane head office.
Working closely with the PMO Manager and PMO Analysts, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of changes and refinements required to strengthen Sunsuper’s Project Delivery lifecycle and Portfolio Management Practises. Specifically, this will include:
- Providing subject matter expertise on portfolio, program and project delivery governance and lifecycles.
- Analysing recommended PDLC uplift activities to identify any gaps and opportunities.
- Performing deep dives into specific areas of project delivery practices to explore, refine, design and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Operating in a highly collaborative manner, engaging end users and key stakeholders in order to generate buy-in, extract requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Mobilising Working Groups to shape and guide uplift activities.
- Identifying the appropriate stakeholders who need to be engaged for each element of the PDLC uplift.
- Working with owners of the peripheral areas of the PDLC (e.g. Technology, Group Risk), to provide guidance, encourage thinking and drive solutions in the right direction with alignment across the
- Acting as a champion and advocate for the revised PDLC both across Enterprise Change and
- Assisting with detailed execution planning.
- Assisting with tracking, monitoring and managing to the execution plan.
- Assist with communications / stakeholder updates on progress.
Essential to your success:
- Knowledge and experience in the application of portfolio, program and project management methodologies frameworks, governance, principles, practices, tools and artefacts, with demonstrated ability to clearly convey these to others and engage in well-informed discussions.
- Proven ability in highly developed analytical skills, with the ability to draw upon and summarise large quantities of information from a variety of sources.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with strong negotiating and influencing capabilities.
- Proven experience mobilising and leading teams.
- A firm understanding of ‘what good looks like’ for a PDLC and the confidence to drive towards this outcome.
This role is available as a 12 month fixed term role due to an internal secondment.
At Sunsuper you will be part of a challenging environment and a dynamic team culture, where you will be recognised for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits.
Sunsuper Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Sunsuper. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Sunsuper to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Sunsuper Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job