Study Group Online Job Application Process
Study Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Study Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Study Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Study Group to your location will be explained below.
In the next decade, it is estimated that seven million students will be studying outside their country of birth. Study Group, working with academic institutions and our own colleges, is here to help them realise their dreams.
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. We teach customised programmes across higher, language and online education starting from High School to life-long learning.
Study Group operates our own colleges and also works with leading universities across the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia. Our colleges nurture ambitious students from diverse academic backgrounds and prepare them for success at their chosen university. We provide on and off-campus education through International Study Centres (ISCs) in collaboration with leading universities. Our pathway programmes provide the language, academic and social skills that students need for university progression and continued success in a global society. Study Group language and career programmes create new opportunities for students to fulfil their academic or professional goals.
Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 60,000 students from 150 countries in 2017. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Apply Online Study Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Study Group waits for your applications. Study Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The Centre Director is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of the centre, including financial performance, recruitment, leadership and development of centre staff, implementing quality processes for compliance relative to industry regulations, maintaining high levels of student satisfaction and maximising capacity and resource management.
- Overall operations of an Embassy centre
- Leadership and development of centre staff
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and student satisfaction
- Liaison with Bellerbys Principal to ensure a positive and collaborative working relationship
- Managing property infrastructure to meet student/agent/teacher activities and accommodation expectations
- Financial management of centre to meet budget requirements for Revenue, Gross Margin and EBITDA
- Central point of communication for the centre to the Embassy Leadership Team
- Building and maintaining relationships with the sales team and agents to bring in business
- Contribute to UK and global initiatives with other Centre Directors to improve and grow the Embassy business
- Maximise business potential and additional revenue streams through walk-in sales, extensions and upselling
Qualifications & Training
- EFL qualification. Cambridge DELTA, or MA TESOL or similar preferred
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required; educational management qualification preferred
- Substantial relevant industry experience
- MS office skills, especially EXCEL
- Experience with databases
- Experience with sales and fiscal management
- Experience in cross-cultural international environment
- Excellent interpersonal and people-management skills
Study Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Study Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Study Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Study Group Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job