Stryker Online Job Application Process
Stryker stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Stryker that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Stryker through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Stryker to your location will be explained below.
Our business growth creates investments, resources, new roles and businesses that drive our employees’ personal growth and provide dynamic career opportunities. Stryker is a Fortune 400 company and one of the world’s largest medical technology companies. Fortune has named us a Most Admired Company in Medical Products and Equipment since 2005. We currently do one-third of our business in international markets, and as these markets continue to develop their healthcare systems, we believe that they hold enormous potential for future growth.
At Stryker we care as much about what you can do as what you have done, helping you to discover, apply and develop your strengths and talents. We offer dynamic career opportunities that allow you to realize new experiences without changing employers.
- We serve and partner with medical professionals in over 100 countries around the world.
- We have 12 operating divisions and facilities in 8 countries.
- We are one of 5 companies to receive the Gallup Great Workplace Award 7 or more times, which Gallup awards to companies with the best-performing workplaces in the world.
Apply Online Stryker Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Stryker waits for your applications. Stryker does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
At the heart of what we do and believe is making healthcare better. We do this by collaborating with our customers to develop innovative products and services that ultimately improve the lives of patients. This is expressed through our mission: Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better, which is delivered by our people each and every day.
At Stryker, we grow talent. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
Lead Customer Care Supervisor
Directs the activities of Customer Service employees engaged in all customer and order management functions. Includes but not limited to hiring, training, people management, order management, maintaining a positive work environment, and ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Direct Supervisor of Customer Care team members.
- Development and implementation of customer service and quality policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed.
- Resolves customer service-related issues with representatives from other departments throughout the company.
- Responsible for employee hiring, preparation of performance and talent reviews.
- Ensures appropriate customer service training is conducted.
- Establishes customer care key performance indicators and metrics, ensures service levels defined team performance goals are met.
- Manages EDI/GHX utilization and error reduction.
- Ensures procedures and processes related to EDI/GHX are accurate and up to date.
- Participates in business process transformation through SalesForce.com.
- Responsible for management of Knowledge Management within Salesforce.com
- Participates in Global ERP program meetings, training, as needed.
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in business or related discipline and 3-5 years related experience or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Customer Service/Supervisory Experience
- Able to develop and explain detailed proposals, guidelines and procedures
- Able to analyze and resolve complex order management related issues using independent judgment.
- Effective interpersonal skills & ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
Customer Service Representative
This role will embrace teamwork and collaboration, quality performance standards, professionalism and integrity to ensure that results are delivered in accordance with the strategic plans, objectives and customers’ contractual agreements.
- The Customer Service Representative will liaise with all the major functions of the business such as Sales Franchises, RAQA, Asset Management to achieve key activities on a local and / or cross-divisional level.
- You will be responsible to ensure “Best in Class” customer experience including accurate Order Management and to look for continuous improvement in the Customer Service area.
- Ensure all Compliance, SOX, FCPA and other policies and regulations are applied and followed.
- The job will be measured on Operational and Financial KPI’s, as for example On-Time-In-Full or other service related metrics, process and productivity improvements.
- Works under immediate supervision reporting to a Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager Customer Service
Responsible for distribution of products/services for our representatives and customers to include: order entry, picking, shipping, tracking and usage. Additional accountabilities include: processing incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services. Duties include informing customers of receipt, shipping, and delays; handling urgent requests and ensuring shipments are complete for delivery and processing returns. Responsible for accurate inventory tracking and record keeping, warehouse inventory cycle counting and optimizing inventory utilization.
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested products.
- Compile and inspect incoming/outgoing kits for compliance with specifications and usage.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Coordinate Drivers and routes – shipments, etc.
- Assess product delivery choices.
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematics and their applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- 1+ year Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Involved in various aspects of raw material and finished goods handling. This includes but is not limited to: processing International and Domestic return sales orders, handling of returned items from shipping carriers, picking of material, packing of customer orders, processing receipts of new materials from suppliers, cycle counting inventories, and performing inventory maintenance through system transactions.
- Processing returns, performing inventory transactions in business system for discrepant material.
- Processing material through decontamination area.
- Picking materials for external customer’s loaner/evaluation needs.
- Auditing and packaging customer orders and/or serviced items for shipment.
- Evaluate returned material for Return to Inventory (RTI) processing.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related materials control position in a warehouse/distribution environment or a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with computerized manufacturing systems related to material control practices, configuration, engineering change systems, and production process flows
- Familiar with concepts of Visual Control systems (5S)
- Intermediate computer skills with ERP systems, Excel, and Word
Stryker Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Stryker. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Stryker to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Stryker Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job