Stellar Online Job Application Process
Stellar stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Stellar that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Stellar through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Stellar to your location will be explained below.
Looking for a role?
Are you looking for a job in a contact centre or in one of our corporate offices?
We’ve love to have you join the team as part of the Stellar family.
Visit our Careers Portal to apply for a job now. We are always growing and looking for people to join our call centres – with jobs in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane), Box Hill (Melbourne), Biggera Waters (Gold Coast), Joondalup (Perth), Sunshine Coast, and Wollongong. We also list available roles in our corporate offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
What makes Stellar special
Our people are passionate about helping customers. Whether they’re on calls, managing social media, tackling back office processing, or providing a support function in the centre, everyone sets out each day to make a difference.
Our people are curious. How can we do things better? How is the business going? What’s the next step for the team or company?
Our people believe in themselves, and each other. They support one another to try new things, to keep trying, and to stay positive.
Apply Online Stellar Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Stellar waits for your applications. Stellar does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to:
- monitor, action and resolve technical requests effectively and in a timely manner
- resolve escalated ICT network and/or system issues
- ensure all storage systems are optimised and capacity is managed
- manage the Virtual and Physical Server environment
- monitor the service desk (phone and web)
- utilise your formal qualifications in ICT (desirable), MCSA 2003 (minimum), CCNA and VCP or equivalent experience
- ensure LAN, WAN, Physical and Virtual Server documentation is kept up to date
- maintain all event and fault monitoring systems are up to date and monitored effectively
- participate in and assist on projects
What we can offer you:
- a diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- opportunity for further development and career growth
- a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
- incentives paid monthly for performing to expectations
Stellar is an equal employment opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all ages and genders, people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and groups who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
You must also be eligible to work in Australia.
Stellar Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Stellar. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Stellar to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Stellar Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job