State Street Online Job Application Process
State Street stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to State Street that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to State Street through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest State Street to your location will be explained below.
Working at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people – strengthening markets, building communities and creating opportunities for growth.
We owe that longevity to the commitment, expertise and creativity of our employees. Our continued success depends on our ability to attract and develop the best talent in the industry. That’s why we’re keenly focused on employee development, corporate citizenship and inclusion.
For us, success comes in the mark we make as an organization – for the industry, our clients, our communities and each other.
Join Our Team
We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network spanning more than 100 markets. Our more than 30,000 employees form the foundation of our capabilities. By giving our employees the tools, support and opportunities that help them fulfil their personal and professional goals, we’ve created an inclusive culture that thrives on leadership and excellence. Our goal is to ensure that every employee feels engaged, valued and equipped to reach their career growth objectives.
We offer opportunities at all levels of our organization, whether you’re just starting out in your career or re-entering the workforce, already have financial services experience or are new to the industry. You’ll have access to a wide range of employee resources, flexible work schedules and a wealth of development programs to help you reach your full potential.
Apply Online State Street Jobs
Having open positions in each department, State Street waits for your applications. State Street does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Investment Manager Services Account Manager
Asset Manager Services – Client Service Representative
State Street a global bank located in 29 countries with more than 30,000 employees, understands the critical role asset managers play in the investment process and have tasked a global team with managing and servicing these vital relationships. Our Asset Manager Services (AMS) group is focused on delivering premier client service to fund managers globally while enhancing their experience with our organization.
- Are you currently in client service?
- Would like to bring your client service skills to work with the top Investment Managers in Australia?
- Are you willing to learn how financial custody works?
- Be the first point of contact for top-tier investment banks and institutional banking clients
- Be the face of State Street for all global custody related enquiries
- Become a subject matter expert in:
- All aspects of custodial services
- Corporate actions
- Full trade settlement cycle
- Various financial markets globally, and
- State of the art IT infrastructure
- Actively establish and maintain strong relationships with allocated clients
- Drive customer experience e.g. be involved in service meetings with client
- Work well under pressure by prioritising intra-day enquires based on market deadlines, risk and volume
- Be self-driven
This Associate role reporting to Assistant Manager, sits in the Sydney office that will provide exceptional service to their allocated Investment Managers in Australia. This role will allow you to demonstrate your outstanding customer service and relationship building along with detailed financial custody knowledge and skills.
To be considered for this role you can successfully demonstrate:
- Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to take ownership and initiative with a can do attitude
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent speaking, reading and professional writing skills in English
- Excellent organizational, planning and execution skills including the ability to prioritise and multi-task under time constraints and pressures, with proven excellent time management
- Demonstrate ability to meet Service Level Expectations
- High attention to detail
State Street Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for State Street. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest State Street to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a State Street Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job