STA Travel stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to STA Travel that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to STA Travel through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest STA Travel to your location will be explained below.
STA Travel is a collection owned by the Swiss Diethelm Keller Group, with headquarters in Zurich and London. It claims to be the world’s largest travel company for students and young people.
Apply Online STA Travel Jobs
Having open positions in each department, STA Travel waits for your applications. STA Travel does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Residential Structural Inspector – Salary : $67.000 – $77.000 /year
|Location Info||Application Info|
Compliance Officer: We’re looking for a senior manager with suitable qualifications or experience in corporate compliance, responsible for ensuring that the company is compliant and that an effective compliance program is designed, implemented and maintained. This role will ensure that the company is in alignment with consumer and competition laws to include (but is not limited to) conformity with local regulatory requirements, internal policies and to prevent unethical, illegal or improper conduct. This is a role for a strong compliance generalist and will require extensive hands on compliance experience.
Travel Expert: We are on the lookout for the next superstar Travel Expert to join our team and continue to make STA Travel the number one place for travellers to start their adventure! Who you are:
- Customer obsessed
- • Eager to turn your passion for travel into a career
- Highly competitive and want to be the best
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Someone who works together in high-performing teams
- A whiz on the computer
- Ideally from a hospitality, customer service, or sales background What the job requires:
- Creating amazing adventures for travellers to all corners of the globe
- Providing exceptional customer service to our millions of travellers
- Thinking outside the box to create your own sales opportunities
- Using initiative and exceptional problem solving skills to provide travellers with real-time solutions Why STA?
- Amazing travel perks including free trips
- A culture based on adventure, passion, and working together
- The chance to work for a global leader
- Global employment opportunities and career progression • Continual training and support • Uncapped earning potential Please click APPLY to start the application process. Want to know more? Jump across to our website to see all of the exciting things we do! https://www.statravel.com.au/ STA Travel is an equal opportunity employer. Due to our strong investment in our people, STA Travel only accepts applicants available for full time work and without Visa restrictions.
Groups Business Development Manager
To promote and sell the STA Travel education (schools) and sports group travel proposition. Work with the Head of B2B (APAC) and ANZ BDM to exploit business opportunities throughout Australia focusing on the education and sports channels. Collaborating with the Partner and Operations Manager to ensure smooth transition of new accounts into the transactional team.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong opportunity pipeline for the groups business.
What you’re accountable for?
- Develop and manage your own sales pipeline, specifically for Sports Clubs or Associations and Educational Group Travel
- Source, qualify and convert prospects into accounts
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs and targets
- Track and maintain up to date pipeline reports and sales reports to assess opportunity levels and progress
- Contract implementation
- Establish key contacts and relationships with prospects within sports and education channels, supporting increased opportunity for conversions from prospects into accounts
- Become familiar and aware of key events in the sports and education channels that may assist in prospecting and conversions
STA Travel Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for STA Travel. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest STA Travel to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for STA Travel Jobs (Application Process)
Click on the link below to apply for a job