Spotlight is one of the largest companies selling fabric, crafts, party and home decor products in Australia. The company was established in Queen Victoria Market. Today, it offers people a working environment with around 130 stores. It is growing day by day with its employees and needs new personnel. If you also aim to develop your career, you can apply for an online job after learning the details of the job.
See Also: Spotlight Apply Online
Jobs for which the Sales Representative is Responsible
- You must have an understanding of “window treatments” and at the same time have advanced measuring skills.
- You should not get bored of spending time on the roads to go to customers’ homes and you should specialize in home consultation service.
- You must be skilled at upselling/cross-selling and be able to negotiate effectively.
- You should be pretty good at time management and have a strong organizational ability.
- Even if you don’t know online systems and software, you should learn and use them quickly.
- You must be committed to routing win-win solutions.
What advantages will you gain?
- You get great commissions in addition to the standard salary package.
- You travel with a company vehicle that has been fully maintained.
- All necessary training is given to you.
- You are constantly supported by the leadership team.
Sales Representative – Salary : $29.00 – $35.00 /hours: Salary information stated here is an estimate. You will access more precise information during job interview and interviews with the company.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|South Melbourne VIC – Metro (Full-Time)||Closed|
|Gungahlin ACT – Metro (Full-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Rockdale NSW – Metro (Full-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Albany – WA – Regional (Full-Time)||Details & Apply|
|QLD / NT (Full-Time)||Closed|
|WA – Metro (Full-Time)||Closed|
|Dubbo NSW – Regional (Full-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Preston VIC – Metro (Full-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Trinity Gardens SA – Metro (Full-Time)||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|