Sportsbet Online Job Application Process
Sportsbet stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Sportsbet that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Sportsbet through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Sportsbet to your location will be explained below.
BRING EXCITEMENT TO LIFE!
Our vision is clear: to make Sportsbet a world class betting & gaming business that’s trusted by our customers, colleagues and partners. We’re also here to make this the most exciting place you’ll ever work. We are passionate about ensuring our customers are at the heart of everything we do and that’s felt throughout the company. We invest heavily in ensuring that working with and using our products is always safe, rewarding and fun. With state of the art office spaces, regular events, games and team activities, along with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever meet, you won’t even feel like you’re working! It is full on here but we’re confident that working at Sportsbet will be the most exciting chapter in your career.
Apply Online Sportsbet Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Sportsbet waits for your applications. Sportsbet does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Marketing @ Sportsbet loves pushing the boundaries! Our marketers use traditional and digital media to attract punters to our brand. They bring the Sportsbet personality to life by thinking outside the box and inventing brilliant, game changing campaigns. Sportsbet is looking to attract an awesome Social Media Executive to help us efficiently deliver campaigns to Social Media platforms. If you’re passionate about working with market leaders, seeing your work on multiple platforms and love sports then this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Social Media Manager and based in our Sydney office, you’ll have an extensive understanding of social or digital media and experience utilising data, creative, tracking and insights to plan and execute digital/social media campaigns with a laser focus on hitting KPIs, analysing performance and reporting results.
Want to show how awesome you are? This is what you’ll be doing:
- Experience in executing digital/social acquisition campaigns focused on acquiring new customers with CPA goals
- Experience in identifying, reviewing and utilizing technology to deliver awesome social campaigns
- Hands on experience with digital/social media campaign management including planning, bid management, ad copy, creative testing, scheduling and ongoing optimization.
- Strong track-record of working with ad tech, maximizing its impact and timely troubleshooting
- A solid understanding of the social marketing landscape and how it pertains to social engagement, acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Defining and executing social media strategies in line with Sportsbet’s broader social media acquisition and customer lifecycle targets
- Ensure our campaigns are utilizing the best tracking, reporting and monitoring solutions.
- Collaborate and liaise with our content teams to acquire the creative and content we need to hit our targets
- Active involvement in the wider Social Media working group for problem-solving, idea creation and performance communication.
- Commitment and passion for the numbers and data and the ability to use it to inform decisions and improve how we work
- Measure and analyse results using analytical tools and report findings to management
- Monitoring and optimizing our social engagement campaigns
It’s not all about the day job. We are committed to developing your broader career. We can support you by:
- Providing you with ongoing personal development to assist you to step up into a more senior management position in the future.
- Provide you with access to learning and development tools to help you build on core competencies.
- Exposure to thought leaders across the Digital Marketing landscape.
We know what awesome looks like for this role. Are you awesome and ready to bring it? Read on!
- Understand and drive our Sportsbet values – leading by example on all facets of our values.
- Demonstrate behaviours that are inspiring for team members.
- Communicate effectively, influence and relate well to a wide range of people including both business and technical specialists
- Ability to think quickly, understand the impact, respond to change and act quickly
- Proactively tackle problems and opportunities, generate solutions and commit to action consistent with available facts
- Always researching and striving to learn from your peers, the industry and the wider social and digital ecosystem to improve yourself and your work
- Experience of online copywriting and AB testing
- A strong understanding of all the social media platforms, what they offer advertisers and users
- Knowledge of the marketing technology space, especially as it relates to social, how to use it and for what result.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- DoubleClick or tracking technology experience
- Facebook Power Editor or any social campaign management tools
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of commercial issues and business drivers
- 2+ years working in a digital or social media role
This is a Sydney based role with some interstate travel required. If you want to combine your passion for sports with your career then this is the place to be! If you’re a solutions-focused self-starter who loves a bit of fun then we’d love to hear from you. We support a flexible working environment with 5 weeks’ annual leave and genuine career development opportunities. We encourage you to apply immediately as we will begin shortlisting within 1-2 weeks of advertising. Heads up – we use ability assessments, video assessments, interviews and a few toys in our Talent Assessment process!
Sportsbet Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Sportsbet. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Sportsbet to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Sportsbet Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job