SiteMinder Online Job Application Process
SiteMinder stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to SiteMinder that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to SiteMinder through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest SiteMinder to your location will be explained below.
Why join SiteMinder?
We are a fun and dedicated team of industry professionals who continually push the boundaries in online distribution technology, sales and customer support. We love working in the hospitality industry. It’s a lot of fun and we think it’s full of great people, running great hotel businesses, that give people great travel experiences.
Apply Online SiteMinder Jobs
Having open positions in each department, SiteMinder waits for your applications. SiteMinder does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Content and eLearning Specialist
We’re SiteMinder, an Australia SaaS company disrupting the hotel industry through online distribution. We are the chosen solution for over 28,000 hotels to help them grow by expanding and optimising their online guest acquisition. Features include distributing their hotels’ rates and availability to over 350 online travel channels (such as Expedia, booking.com and Agoda), helping them drive more guest bookings from their website, and offering business analytics to help them make decisions around rates and packages.
We’re looking for a Account Executive to drive adoption of our SaaS products across the hotel market globally. You will be instrumental in guiding our customers – independent hoteliers – to succeed and grow with the SiteMinder product suite. You will power business growth by driving adoption of complementary products and services with existing customers, while remaining focused on providing extraordinary customers experiences to ensure hoteliers get the most value out of their existing subscription. You will also collaborate with other teams to accelerate process improvement. You will be a great fit for this role if you are passionate about helping customers succeed and know that SiteMinder is the best hotel technology platform to power their guest acquisition.
As an Account Executive – Hotel SaaS will be responsible for:
- Providing world-class coaching and education to hundreds of hoteliers in an inside sales environment
- Up-selling and cross-selling all relevant SiteMinder products and services via a consultative sales approach
- Facilitating extraordinary customer experiences through your expertise of our products, systems, and processes
- Being an authority on all SiteMinder products and services
- Having local knowledge of travel and accommodation industry trends, market conditions, and hotelier tendencies based on markets assigned
- Continuously identifying and recommending opportunities to accelerate process improvement
- Providing customer feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed and improved based on feedback
As our Account Executive – Hotel SaaS you will have the following experience:
- 1+ years of sales and/or account management experience, preferably in a high volume (20+ transactions per month) inside sales role with consultative- or solution-based products
- Knowledge or experience with SaaS sales, hospitality and travel, channel management, distribution software, booking engines, and OTAs all a plus
- Track record of executing against KPIs and achieving targets
- Strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive ‘can-do’ attitudeAbility to identify, grow, and retain hundreds of engaged customers
- Deep understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM solutionPassion for the online technology space
- Think Customer – See everything from the customer’s perspective
- Be in the Game – Passionate high performers – no spectators
- Own it, Finish it – Be decisive, accountable
- Ok is not Ok – Make what you do great, challenge the status quo
- Be Candid – Have regular, open and sometimes difficult conversations
What is it like to work with us?
Our people tell us that they joined us for career opportunities, the unique culture and the interesting and challenging work they undertake every day. What they really love about working at SiteMinder is the fun, friendly, relaxed environment and the camaraderie they share with their teams.
Many of the people we hire come recommended by friends or colleagues already working with us so we encourage you to check your network and see if someone you know is already part of the SiteMinder team to ask them directly about our culture.
Vibrant, energised, relaxed and fun are just some of the adjectives they used to describe us.
We’re no longer a start up but we are still growing fast, which can be challenging. We’re pretty young in our journey and we are working on a variety of initiatives to support our staff in getting the best out of their SiteMinder career experience.
Check out our website to find out more about us, the story of our founders is also pretty inspiring and definitely worth a watch. You can find us at www.siteminder.com there’s a whole lot of information that should help inform your decision to apply. If you think you are a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
SiteMinder Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for SiteMinder. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest SiteMinder to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a SiteMinder Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job