SGS Online Job Application Process
SGS stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to SGS that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to SGS through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest SGS to your location will be explained below.
SGS now have a network of more than 50 offices and laboratories with over 1,700 employees across Australia. Each state has numerous sites that contain a variety of business lines, all of which provide a wide range of testing, inspection, verification and certification services throughout the entire country.
Australia houses the SGS Global Competency Centre for coal sampling, traffic technology and energy efficiency in white goods. Our environmental laboratories, offer a range of soil, water and plant testing to ensure that future mine sites meet their environmental requirements.
SGS have invested significantly in the testing and certification of speed cameras, helping international SGS affiliates to use Australian technology.
Apply Online SGS Jobs
Having open positions in each department, SGS waits for your applications. SGS does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.,
This job description applies to Laboratory Technicians in the Canadian metallurgical operations, in the technical areas of Mineral Processing, Gold Processing, Hydrometallurgy, Geometallurgy, Environmental Testing, and Mineralogy.
• Receive, inspect, sort and label client samples.
• Sort, crush, pulverize, split, and screen samples.
• Conduct routine testing.
• Record test data and communicate results.
• Carry out routine equipment maintenance.
• Calibrate and setup equipment prior to analysis.
• Install and operate equipment and systems.
• Maintain a clean working environment.
• Follow all company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
• Follow all Quality system protocols and report any discrepancies to the Supervisor.
• May be assigned special or ad hoc projects.
Weigh Room Technician
This position will carry out weighing geochemical samples, following written work instructions under the direction of the Supervisor of the department. This job description applies to employees working at the geochemistry Weighing Room (WR).
- Perform weighing techniques for schemes including Fire Assay, Acid Digests, Fusions, Leco, TIC, MMI and others as per SGS’ Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform simple bench tests including LOI, specific gravity and moisture analysis.
- Perform calibration verification and set up of equipment prior to analysis.
- Ensure that paperwork and SLIMS information matches the physical samples
- Examine samples for suitability, i.e. check fineness and available quantity are appropriate for required analysis
- Data entry into SLIMS, e.g. weights, verification information and sample comments
- Maintain and record equipment calibrations.
- Carries out routine equipment maintenance under the direction of his/her supervisor.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Clean lab ware as required.
- Assist the supervisor in training of new Technicians.
- Follow all company health, safety and environmental policies.
- May be asked to work in other areas of the Geochemistry laboratory sections when required.
- May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed.
Data Entry Clerk
This position will carry out the entering of client information and laboratory data into a computer system to report results (LIMS).
• Enter client and lab supplied data into the LIMS system to produce sample labels, work orders, work sheets, and various reports.
• Print and send acknowledgements of the receipt of samples to the client.
• Check work instructions, method code, reporting, pricing and invoicing instructions with respect to sales quotations, client instructions and client profile information.
• File work orders, client correspondence and other information relating to the work order in the appropriate filing cabinets.
• Report completed test results in accordance with client instructions.
• Prepare Final Reports for the client.
• Accountable for accurate and timely data input.
• Follow all company health, safety and environmental policies.
• May be asked to act as backup for reception or other administrative areas when required.
• May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed.
SGS Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for SGS. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest SGS to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for SGS Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job