Service Stream Online Job Application Process
Service Stream stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Service Stream that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Service Stream through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Service Stream to your location will be explained below.
Before progress there is access. Service Stream manages all the legal and logistical aspects of local site access involved in the roll-out, maintenance and servicing of essential networks. We arrange everything, including site visits for mobile phone tower maintenance, property rights to install high-speed fibre-optic cables, and appointment times for new equipment installations. Service Stream’s design specialists undertake the overall structural design of new fixed line communications networks, as well as detailed design for individual user connections.
We also manage and deliver design for all aspects of mobile phone tower infrastructure, such as tower bases and pylons, existing structural reinforcements, and equipment fixtures.
Apply Online Service Stream Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Service Stream waits for your applications. Service Stream does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Internal Auditor
Service Stream are looking for an Internal Auditor on a full time permanent basis, located in our Collins Street head office. Reporting into the Company Secretary and Group Risk Manager, this is a critical role in the risk management practices of the Group. The Internal Audit function at Service Stream is highly regarded, and considered by the business to be a value-adding business partner as well as a provider of assurance. At an ASX listed organisation, the Internal Auditor provides analysis, testing, opinion and recommendations concerning the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls. This is a highly visible role and provides access to a wide range of senior personnel.
- Contributing to the development of the Internal Audit work program for the year
- Audit planning, including scheduling and determining the scope of each audit
- Conducting the audits in accordance with the Group’s annual audit program, which includes a high level of engagement with the auditees throughout the audit, particularly when validating the findings
- Preparing work papers and process maps (where required)
- Working collaboratively with business leaders to determine appropriate, effective and efficient business process
- Contribute to the refinement and maintenance of the internal audit process including relevant templates for documenting scope, observations and reporting
- Drafting of reports to the business and Audit and Risk Committee on the results of audits undertaken
- Monitoring the implementation of recommendations from Internal Audit and drafting the report to the Audit and Risk Committee
- Engaging with External Auditors to maximise the value of the Internal Audit process
- Management of the External Auditors annual control review
- Contributing to the optimisation and continual improvement of audit methodology and procedures
- Making recommendations to improve the control structure and governance frameworks
Quality Assurance Officer
As Quality Assurance Officer you will conduct Quality Assurance (QA) and Call Quality Monitoring (CQM) to our Outbound Sales Agents. This includes:
- Monitoring calls for compliance, clarity and quality to ensure that our customers receive honest and accurate information.
- Provide an enthusiastic and positive approach to quality and compliance
- Objectively follow QA guidelines to ensure a consistent approach and outcome
- Provide feedback to management and coaching agents regarding QA and QCM results
- Based on Collins Street and reporting to the campaign’s Account and Operations Manager, this role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and assess calls to ensure they meet the outlined Call Quality Guidelines
- Report on calls that do not meet QA and QCM standards
- Work closely with the client and management to develop improvement plans and strategies to overcome any compliance concerns
- Communicate and champion improvement plans and strategies
- Partner with Team Leaders and Agents to continually improve teams and provide feedback (positive and constructive) where needed.
- Attend QA Calibration meetings with internal and external clients
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to deliver results
To contribute to the profitability and growth of Service Stream Energy and Water by managing the operations of a project, within a defined geographic or functional area, to ensure that the company stakeholders benefit from the profitability and ongoing viability of the business; whilst adhering to relevant statutory legislation, approved work practice and Service Stream Policies and Procedures.
- Lead, direct and coordinate the activities of field staff and sub-contractors under your supervision.
- Follow up regularly with each direct report and provide support, guidance and coaching to assist direct reports meet peer average performance. If direct report continues to under preform, liaise with HR and Operations Management for further assistance.
- Ensure the standard of all work in the field is of a high quality and in accordance with approved work practices and standards required by the client and the company and service providers, including auditing.
- Ensure current work practices are implemented in the field and recommend changes to ensure that any activity is performed in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Co-ordinate and assist in the training and ongoing development of all staff and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with and make all necessary arrangements with Public Authorities regarding provision of services and working in public areas
- Manage teams of sub-contractors to ensure that client/contract KPIs, milestones and targets are being met or exceeded
- Conduct initial assessment, induction training and mentoring as part of the on boarding process for new sub-contractors and facilitate ongoing development as necessary to achieve corporate objectives.
Service Stream Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Service Stream. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Service Stream to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Service Stream Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job