Serco Group Online Job Application Process
Serco Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Serco Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Serco Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Serco Group to your location will be explained below.
At Serco, you’ll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people working across more than 20 countries worldwide. But no matter your role or where you’re based, we each share the same goal – to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day. Making a genuine difference in the lives of people and the communities we serve is challenging, but it’s also amongst the most satisfying and rewarding career paths you can choose.
We are trusted by governments and organisations around the world to transform and deliver essential services. Our people make an impact in many ways, from making hospital patients feel comfortable, teaching prisoners valuable life skills to support their rehabilitation, improving road safety, maintaining lifesaving supplies for Defence Force personnel, looking after parks and playgrounds, and contributing to the safety and wellbeing of the people in our care.
Our people are relied upon to make important decisions, because thousands of people count on us every day.
We are looking for people to join Serco who share our desire to make a positive difference, have the confidence to work as part of a team, the insight to spot the opportunity to do things better, and, importantly, the ability to take the initiative and put great ideas into practice wherever they are needed.
Apply Online Serco Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Serco Group waits for your applications. Serco Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Trainee Custodial Officer
Serco is an extraordinary company, making a positive difference to people’s lives every day. We are part of a team of 70,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
Our values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. Our people help in ways that matter. We are curious, creative, and collaborative.
Located approximately 60 km east of Perth (Western Australia), Acacia Prison is a medium security facility operated by Serco. Acacia is Australia’s largest prison and we are responsible for the management of over 1400 male prisoners. Serco takes pride in facilitating great prisoner rehabilitation programs, its safety record, service delivery to our customers and its pro-social learning environment.
We are now recruiting a number of new positions for the role of Trainee Custodial Officers to commence full time training in late June 2018.
What does success look like?
- You possess highly developed social and communication as well as written skills
- You possess a natural ability to influence and negotiate in situations which may be challenging at times as well as display resilience
- You maintain a very sound physical fitness level
- You demonstrate a natural ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to influence and negotiate in situations which may be challenging at times
- You are compassionate, motivated and have a strong desire to work with prisoners make their time in custody one that is constructive
- You will demonstrate responsible behaviour as role models and interact with colleagues and prisoners with courtesy and respect at all times.
- You will demonstrate a commitment to the prisoner rehabilitation process and have a passion for helping prisoners transition into individuals able to re-integrate and contribute positively to the community
- Your approach to this role has the potential to change and influence lives,
- Work with all members of the prison to ensure the safety and security of prisoners, staff and visitors
- Manage a caseload of prisoners in accordance with the requirements of offender management practices
- Conduct patrols, searches and security-related activities ensuring compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Maintain high quality documentation in relation to case files, prisoner assessments, and report preparation
- Communicate with, and give directions to, prisoners in a respectful and motivational manner, respond to prisoner queries and provide pro-active assistance and guidance as required
- Pro-actively build and maintain positive relationships with peers, managers and stakeholders both within and external to Acacia Prison
- Contribute to a safe and healthy working environment, consistent with Workplace Health & Safety policy, procedures and legislation
What to expect?
- Comprehensive, paid 12-week training course (exclusive of public holidays)
- Competitive hourly casual rate
- Upon successful completion of the training course, you must be available to work up to 12 hours on shift, including nights, weekends and public holidays
Serco reserves the right to commence, alter or conclude the recruitment process prior to the closing date and respectfully requests applicants submit their applications as soon as possible to assist with processing the high volumes of applicants.
Serco is committed to and celebrates diversity. We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. If you are inspired to make a positive difference, find out more about us at www.serco.com/aspac.
Serco Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Serco Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Serco Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Serco Group Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job