SEEK Online Job Application Process
SEEK stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to SEEK that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to SEEK through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest SEEK to your location will be explained below.
SEEK is an online marketplace for candidates and hirers to connect attracting 450 million jobseeker visits globally per month. We have been part of Australians’ career journeys for twenty years. Everything we do is working towards our purpose to help people lead more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed.
If there’s one thing we know to be true, it’s that we’d be nothing without our people. To achieve our purpose, we are committed to creating a talented and diverse community.
Apply Online SEEK Jobs
Having open positions in each department, SEEK waits for your applications. SEEK does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
SEEK 2019 Software Development Graduate Program
Why our program?
- At SEEK, our people are everything. You will get to work with talented, passionate and enthusiastic engineers who highly value your opinion and the unique perspective only you can bring
- You will start your journey in our bootcamp with a small group of peers, refining and growing your technical skills, working to create your own online software
- We will coach you in everything you need to know to start creating meaningful solutions from day one in our Agile development teams
- Your program mentors will guide and support you through your six-month rotations that expose you to different technologies and practices, including; mobile dev, AWS, Go & Node.js, React, serverless architecture and continuous delivery
- Ongoing training days will teach you soft skills and broaden your understanding of technical concepts like cloud architecture, security, clean coding, software at scale, architectural design and building for quality
- Your mentor will give you career guidance and general support
Why choose SEEK?
- We positively impact over 6 billion people’s lives through employment and education services
- Our employee experience means you can be yourself, bring your whole self to work and work with a diverse group of people from other recent grads to experienced tech leads
- Global reach – we help communities in 18 countries!
- A permanent role means we want you to stay with us long after the first year of immersive development is finished. We will invest in you and help you grow your career for the long-term
- We believe our team are the best of the best, so you can benefit from our dedication to paying our talented staff above market salaries
- Some other perks include:
- Free brekky
- Frequent hackathons
- Year-round sporting and cultural events
- Test your skills on our barista coffee machines
- Casual clothes
- Paid volunteering days
How to spot a SEEK grad?
- Passionate about using technology to create awesome products for our much-loved customers
- Are focused on the customer and the problems we need to solve for them
- Have a flair for innovation but also listen and contribute in equal parts
- Are collaborative, curious, fun and not afraid to be themselves
A little bit about you…
- You’ll be in your final year of study or have recently completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology with a programming major OR you have graduated within two years of applying with discipline-related experience
- Working rights – You hold a graduate temporary working visa, an Australian permanent residency status, you are an Australian citizen or you are a New Zealand citizen who resides in Australia
- Ready to move to Melbourne (If you’re not already here)
- You’ll demonstrate a commitment and curiosity to your craft outside of your studies
- Please share anything else to demonstrate how you stand out or have made a difference either through work experience, volunteer work or anything else you feel worth sharing with us
How we work
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. Our commitment to fostering a work environment where people feel like they’re making a difference every day has helped us recently achieve our 10th annual AON Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to work here – and we’re proud of that! We work flexibly at SEEK. Chat with us about how we can embrace the idea of a flexible job for you.
Applications close, Sunday 15th April 5pm with the Graduate Program commencing in February 2019
Please upload your Academic Transcript to be as your cover letter when submitting your application
If you have any questions regarding your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEEK Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for SEEK. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest SEEK to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a SEEK Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job