Seed Heritage Online Job Application Process
Seed Heritage stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Seed Heritage that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Seed Heritage through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Seed Heritage to your location will be explained below.
No matter where you’re at in your career, we want to help you excel. If you have a passion for style, a commitment to hard work and love helping customers, we want to hear from you. From store managers to marketing – there’s so many ways you can be a part of Seed Heritage. See how you can be a part of us.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Our beautiful concept & concession stores are always on the lookout for committed, passionate and stylish talent to join us our exciting journey. Please email email@example.com to learn more!
Apply Online Seed Heritage Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Seed Heritage waits for your applications. Seed Heritage does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
CLUSTER RETAIL VISUAL MERCHANDISER
The key responsibilities in this role include
- Applying/interpreting and implementing the Instore VM Guideline in our stores and concession sites across the Warringah Mall region.
- In conjunction with the Store Management Team, identifying and actioning merchandising opportunities to increase sales
- Maintaining VM standards and store presentation standards
- Assisting the Windows Team with installing the Window & Instore VM Concepts
The ideal candidate will:
- ESSENTIAL: Have a minimum of 2 years visual merchandising experience in a high volume fashion apparel retailer
- Possess excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have a passion for merchandising and for attention to detail
RETAIL FLAGSHIP CO STORE MANAGER
- Essential: Extensive Store Management experience in a high volume and fast paced Flagship store
- The ability to inspire, lead and manage a large team
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- A capacity to prepare rosters costed to achieve store budgets
- Experience in following store VM directives
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts across all of our product ranges
- Incentive rewards for your KPI achievements (monthly/seasonally)
- Quarterly clothing allowance that can be used in conjunction with staff discounts
- One on one training with highly experienced Store & Area Managers
- An opportunity to build your career with a successful and growing Australian fashion retailer
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
- Friends and Family discount offers
Seed Heritage Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Seed Heritage. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Seed Heritage to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Seed Heritage Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job