Schnitz Team Member Job Description
We have a great opportunity for someone who is as obsessed with cooking as we are to join our Garden City Team!
When your main ingredient is love – for what you do, and who you do it for – it stops being a job and becomes a full-blown obsession.
It is with great excitement that we announce an opening in our Garden City family. We have an opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Team Member to step up and create our amazing food. The Kitchen team play a key role in creating our great product and sending a clear message about who we are to our loyal customer base, ensuring our food represents our brand, our love of fresh quality ingredients and the golden crumb!
- Assisting with management of the deliveries, stock rotation, stocktake and the dating of our products
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures are followed
- Act as a Food Safety Ambassador for the store, ensuring correct processes are followed
- Ensure full compliance including regular temperature checks and the cleaning of all back-of-house spaces
- Managing the consistent quality of our great menu
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cooking or Certificate II in Kitchen Operations (or something similar) would be advantageous.
- You care about the quality of your work and a genuine love of cooking.
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment and think on your feet
- You’re a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator.
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
Our commitment to you:
- A work culture built on trust, respect and fun.
- An opportunity to continue your career development with our nationally recognised and respected brand.
- If you have a love of food and a willingness to learn, we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
If you think you are right for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “BOH Team Member Garden City” in the subject line.
Job Application Link: https://schnitz.com.au/jobs/?positionLocation=&positionType=team-member