Schnitz Manager Job Description
We have an opportunity for you to join our Bendigo team -mentor our staff, drive store performance and create exceptional guest experiences, in this rewarding role!
When your main ingredient is love – for what you do, and who you do it for – it stops being a job and becomes a full-blown obsession.
At Schnitz, we see every restaurant as an extension of our dinner table. So when we cook for our guests, they need to feel the love – and every member of our team helps us deliver that.
So as an Restaurant Manager, it’s your job to make sure the love continues to grow.
- 2 years Restaurant Manager experience.
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team.
- Create a fun and optimistic environment for your team.
- You’re a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator.
- You thrive on the challenges of a busy work environment.
- Experience managing KPIs and delivering top-notch results.
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Members.
- Maintain exceptional standards of product quality.
- Drive outstanding customer service.
- Contribute to and build a caring, inclusive and genuine culture.
- Support the Area Manager with Local Area Marketing initiatives.
- Manage financial aspects of restaurant operations.
Our commitment to you :
- Excellent family-focused culture, working with an engaged and energetic team.
- Unbeatable career progression with a growing company.
- Flexible, full-time hours.
- Work for a nationally recognised and respected brand.
- Competitive salary package.
Are you ready to help us place the world’s best schnitzels into the hearts (and mouths) of every Australian?
We’d love to meet you!
To apply email your up-to-date Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Restaurant Manager Bendigo’ in the subject line.
Job Application Link: https://schnitz.com.au/jobs/?positionLocation=&positionType=manager