Schnitz Assistant Manager Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity to lead our close Leopold team! Perfect role for someone looking to build a career in hospitality.
When your main ingredient is love – for what you do, and who you do it for – it stops being a job and becomes a full-blown obsession.
At Schnitz, we see every restaurant as an extension of our dinner table. So when we cook for our guests, they need to feel the love – and every member of our team helps us deliver that.
So as an Assistant Manager, it’s your job to make sure the love continues to grow.
- 2+ years Assistant Management or Supervising experience.
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team.
- Create a fun and optimistic environment for your team.
- You’re a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator.
- You thrive on the challenges of a busy work environment.
- Experience managing KPIs and delivering top-notch results.
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Members.
- Maintain exceptional standards of product quality.
- Drive outstanding customer service.
- Contribute to and build a caring, inclusive and genuine culture.
- Work with the Management Team on Local Area Marketing initiatives.
- Drive store profitability and efficiency.
- Manage financial aspects of restaurant operations.
Our commitment to you :
- Excellent family-focused culture, working with an engaged and energetic team.
- Unbeatable career progression with a growing company.
- Flexible, full-time hours.
- Work for a nationally recognised and respected brand.
- Competitive salary package.
- Are you ready to help us place the world’s best schnitzels into the hearts (and mouths) of every Australian?
If you would like to apply for this role please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com stating “Leopold Assistant Manager” in the subject line.
Job Application Link: https://schnitz.com.au/jobs/?positionLocation=&positionType=assistant-manager