Scentre Group Online Job Application Process
Scentre Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Scentre Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Scentre Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Scentre Group to your location will be explained below.
Scentre Group Limited is a shopping centre company with retail destinations operating under the Westfield brand in Australia and New Zealand. The corporation undertakes ownership, development, design, construction, funds/asset management, property management, leasing, and marketing activities for its centres. The group was created in June 2014 when the Westfield Group separated its American and European businesses from its operations in Australia and New Zealand.
Apply Online Scentre Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Scentre Group waits for your applications. Scentre Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Brand Experience Manager
Your role as the Brand Experience Manager is to inspire and deliver exceptional customer experiences every day – by engaging and connecting with customers and the community, partnering with retailers and using insights to influence key Asset decisions.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Develop the Centre’s Brand Experience Plan and oversee flawless execution of key marketing campaigns (including co-ordination of all stakeholders)
- Coach, lead and develop a small team
- Manage the centre marketing budget
- Lead Centre communications / content plan across owned, earnt and bought channels
- Deliver an annual Centre events program
- Lead and practice everyday innovation and thought leadership; identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Assisting retailer engagement through driving regular communication and gaining support via participation in promotional activities.
- Supporting PR opportunities, especially via local media relationships.
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget.
- Actively engaging and responding to new initiatives, looking for ways to make them work.
We are currently seeking a high-performance Sales Executive to join our BrandSpace Team.
You will be responsible for building the ongoing success of a large territory through the application of a strategic consultative sales approach.
A career with BrandSpace offers the chance to be part of a broad team that is transforming the retail and media landscape and forging new pathways for our clients.
You will be a part of a high-performance team that offers access to diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A connected team culture that fosters the growth and development of its people.
- A highly resourced sales operation that continually challenges the status quo and seeks out better ways to deliver beyond expectations.
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it.
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave.
- If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Accounts Payable Officer
You’ll be stepping into a busy role, where you’ll provide support and guidance to our Scentre Group staff around their cash claims and corporate credit card expenses. The role is available as a 3 month fixed term contract, and will be based from our Sydney CBD office.
A snapshot of your everyday role:
- Review and manage all uncoded and unapproved expenses (including review and correcting GST for expenses and cash claims)
- Review and report on potential inappropriate or out of policy spending
- Administer corporate card application process
- Ensure credit card receipting and auditing is up to date
- Train new staff members on our corporate card process, systems and policy
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll have experience supporting a Corporate Credit Card Program, teamed with good knowledge of Accounts Payable too. You’ll have an ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail, and maintain great relationships with our stakeholders. You’ll be working in a fun, high performing team, so you’ll be able to show us a track record of being a valuable team player too.
Scentre Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Scentre Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Scentre Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Scentre Group Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job