SAS Institute Online Job Application Process
SAS Institute stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to SAS Institute that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to SAS Institute through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest SAS Institute to your location will be explained below.
SAS Institute is an American multinational developer of analytics software based in Cary, North Carolina. SAS develops and markets a suite of analytics software (also called SAS), which helps access, manage, analyze and report on data to aid in decision-making. The company is the world’s largest privately held software business and its software is used by most of the Fortune 500.
Apply Online SAS Institute Jobs
Having open positions in each department, SAS Institute waits for your applications. SAS Institute does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Maintain reduced recruitment agency spend in your designated patch
- Source candidates through multiple channels, such as internet applications, employee referrals, cold-calling, career fairs, and industry meetings.
- Assist in creating a recruitment strategy for assigned team; implements the strategy.
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Develop and implement cost effective sourcing, interviewing techniques and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions.
- Provide applicants with information regarding the company; promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Work as part of a closely-knit Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team
- Adhere to Regional and Global Talent Acquisition guidelines and mandates
- Manage the recruiting process, which will include posting positions, screening resumes, assisting with the interview process, and referring qualified candidates to management or appropriate staff. May assist with other processes, such as conducting reference and background checks, closing out requisition files in accordance with all compliance guidelines, and preparing and extending job offers.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process
Senior Account Executive
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales/pre-sales/domain/personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfils wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and resources required.
- Prospects within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implements aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high “close” potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business within Orion.
- Works closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Fully utilizes account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans within BASE).
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
SAS Institute Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for SAS Institute. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest SAS Institute to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for SAS Institute Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job